18

Everyone one was awake except a certain bar tender. Alastor was flabbergasted about it. He walked into the lobby where Charlie's class was taking place and went right up to Angeldust and tapped him on the shoulder. That big smug smile never leaving his face.

"Where's your partner?" He asked, using air quotes around the last word.

"My what?" Angeldust asked confused. He knew Charlie wouldn't have let it slip so quickly, but he turned to her with a face that read 'what the fuck?' she shrugged not knowing how he knows.

"Husker?" Alastor elaborated. Angeldust decided to fuck with him and not let him know he's right.

He started laughing, an over exaggerated laugh.

"You, you think- you think me and Husker are dating?!" He said in-between laughs. "He's not my type."

Alastor took longer than he should have to process, the smile never faltering as the gears in his brain turned.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have assumed. My goodness what's wrong with me?" Alastor apologized for being so rude. "Anyways have you seen him? He's supposed to be behind that bar." Alastor stated the angry tone evident behind the smile he always wore, as he pointed toward the empty bar.

"He's probably still asleep, please don't be mad at him! Its all my fault! I did keep him up last night." Angeldust begged. "I'm  so sorry, we were playing some card games and we lost track of time."

"Oh I suppose I can let it slide this time, but this is the only time." Alastor pardoned.

"I promise it won't happen again." Angeldust stated, before running up the stairs to wake the cat-like demon.

Husker groans as Angel shakes him awake.

"Husk, you're late for your shift! Alsastor's pissed but I talked him out of punishing you cause it's my fault!" Husker only heard the first part of that before he shot awake and quickly got dressed.

Angeldust stood watching like the pervert he was. Husker doesn't and doesn't want to know what angel thinks Al's 'punishment' is but he knows it's far more gruesome and a hell of a lot less porny, than whatever Angeldust thinks.

"Thanks Ange. I really appreciate it." He stated after getting a fresh pair of pants on. He kissed the other demon on the cheek before the two walked out of the room together. Angeldust walked slower creating some distance as to make sure Alastor is no longer onto them.

Husker got down to the lobby and got behind the bar grabbing yet another bottle of booze. Angeldust went right up and sat on a barstool getting down the stairs only a few minutes behind.

"Your usual?" Husker asked.

"Surprise me sweet cheeks." Angeldust instructed.

Husker raised his eyebrow at the nickname before turning away grabbing a glass. He placed it on the counter in front of Angeldust, and turned around again grabbing a couple different bottles, and a shaker; filling it with ice.. He eyeballed about an ounce of each different liquor, sealed the shaker and began shaking it vigorously. Once he was done he poured it into Angel's glass.

Angeldust excitedly picked up the glass, admiring, the light pink color, before taking a sip.

"Wow!" He exclaimed. "That's delicious! What is it?" He asked.

"Strawberries and cream liquor,chocolate vodka, and just a splash of rumchata.  Just a little somethin' I thought you'd like." Husker rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed.

"Like it? This shit dangerously good Whiskers, thank you." Angeldust gushed. "It might just be my new usual." He admitted, before downing the whole glass and handing the cup back to the bar tender. Who graciously mixed up another drink.

"That means I'm gonna have to name it. I'll think on it." Husker stated.

Angeldust went back to his class after he finished his second drink. Husker took a few swigs from his bottle, as Alastor approached him.

"You can thank your little friend for me not destroying you. Don't make a habit of being late, you hear me?" Al threatened. Husker nodded as he trembled. Alastor walked off and Husker chugged his entire bottle grabbing another.

Soon the class was over and Angeldust went upstairs changing for work. He petted his piglet for a few minutes before kissing his head and saying good bye. He walked out of his room, into the corridor and down the stairs.
As he entered the lobby he quickly glanced around making sure the coast was clear. He sat up on the bar counter like usual, grabbed Husker by the suspenders, catching him by surprise and pulling him in for a passionate kiss.
Husker's eyes widened, but he melted into the kiss. Angeldust pulled away soon after.

"I'm going to work Whiskers. Don't miss me too much." He stated as he hopped of the counter and flaunted his way out of the hotel. Husker shook his head. How is he not supposed to miss his Angeldust?

Alastor ended up having a few errands he needed Husker to get him out of so ended up not tending the bar very long anyways. Husker knew he wasn't that pissy over the bar alone. He went through completing all of his assignments to the best of his ability, tho at the back of his mind he couldn't stop thinking about Angeldust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At work, Angeldust updated the number he had on his file with Vox. He went on to ask Vox where he was working today when Vox stopped him.

"I'm sorry to say this, but due to budget cuts we have to let you go." Vox explained.

"What?! But I make you the most money!" Angeldust argued, unfathomably pissed off.

"Yes but our ratings have been down, since that scene with Val you did." Vox explained further.

"And that's my fault?!" Angeldust slammed his hands down on his desk. "I took that shit like a fucken trooper, and I'm the one that gets fired, not the guy who beat me bloody on fucking camera?! You know what screw this and screw you!" Angeldust yelled before storming out of Vox's office. He got in the elevator took it to the lobby and walked out of the building.

Velvette immediately paged Vox, watching as Angeldust flipped off and berrated every worker on the floor.

"What the fuck did you do?!" She yelled into the radio.

"What could you possibly going on about now?" He rolled his eyes as he answered.

"Angeldust storming the fuck outta here flipping everyone off." She explained in a very exasperated tone.

"Ohhh, well that's because I fired him." He answered in calm tone.

"YOU WHAT?!" Velvette yelled into the radio. Pissed was an understatement

"Budget cuts babe, he'll get over it." Vox said cockily.

"Are you fucking insane? Do you even hear yourself right now? You just fucking fired our top actor, when Val is running our name into the ground?" She hissed.

"You expect me to fire Val?!" He laughed. "Do you want me to die?"

"Look I'll deal with Val, you call Angeldust and you get him the fuck back here!" She demanded.

"Fine." He groaned silencing his radio. He grabbed the landline phone and dialed the new number he just added to the file.