Chapter two

Angeldust comes storming into the hotel, after his long day of filming. He stomps he way right up to the bar.

"Alright Whiskers, what the fuck did you tell Al?" He asked anger clear in his voice.

"I don't know what you're going on about." Husker stated.

"Alastor was at MY job threatening Vox, I want to know why, and what you said because I know you're involved." Angeldust stated.

"You work for him, he works for Vox Tech. You know, the company of Al's sworn enemy. Why do you think I'm involved in whatever Alastor's doing? You know I don't partake in his business." Husker stated.

"Yeah, then tell me why Val's been spitting insults and empty threats all day at me but never actually laid a finger on me?" Angeldust wondered.

"Oh. Okay I guess I am involved in this one." Husker sighed.

"I told you I could handle myself. Why the hell did you need to get Al involved?!" Angeldust whined.

"I didn't mean to I just asked him questions, he took this upon himself." Husker admitted. "I promised you I wouldn't get involved in your work life. Ang, I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted. Just don't do it again. Val doesn't like being told what to do, and the minute he finds a loophole I'm screwed." The anxiety was clear in his tone.

"Im sorry Angel, if I knew he'd do anything like this I wouldn't have asked so many questions." Husker sighed.

"I know. It's fine." Angeldust sympathized.

"I was gonna ask you something. But I can tell you ain't in the mood." Husker stated looking down at his bottle.

"What?" Angeldust sighed.

" I was gonna ask if you wanted that first date?" Husker asked changing the subject.

"Sure."

"Wait, really? Where do you wanna go?" Husker wondered.

"Anywhere on the other side of the pentagram, as far away from Val as we can get." Angeldust stated.

"Noted." Husker said. The two of the waltzed out of the hotel and haled a cab.

"To Cannibal town." Husker stated.

"We're going where?!" Angeldust asked.

"There's a nice emporium there. And you said as far away from him, as possible so Cannibal town." Husker explained.

"Alright. I'm trusting you Whiskers."

The cab got to their destination quite quickly. The two got out of the cab and Husker quickly grabbed a hold of one of Angeldust's many hands. They walked hand in had to the entrance of some run down restaurant.

"Classy tastes." Angel said sarcasticly.

"Yeah, yeah. She's not the prettiest joint, but she's got great food, and a friend of mine sings here." Husker stated.

"You have friends outside the hotel?" Angel asked.

"I've been in hell a long time." He chuckled. The two of them stood at the 'please wait to be seated' sign until a waitress sat them

"My name is Abendon, I'll be your waitress. Here's some menus, can I start you off with drinks?"

"I'll have any beer you got, please." Husker ordered.

"I'll have a dirty martini, dry." Angeldust stated.

"Alright I'll be right back with that." The waitress stated before walking away.