14

A few weeks go by, still no word from Emily or heaven as a whole. Charlie doesn't even know what gets a person into heaven so she's still just teaching things that seem mundane and asinine. The demons know this stuff they just have no reason to care. Well they do now, but Charlie's constantly worried she's wasting all this time on lessons plans that heaven could care less about. Seeing how much of a Dick Adam is makes her wonder if there even is criteria for heaven or not.

Angel has been a bit more lax on work the past few days, knowing Val has no authority over him in the studio made him cocky. He knows Val can do whatever he wants wherever he wants regardless of his position but, after what happened three weeks ago Vox has decided to supervise every project Val works on, so unless he wants to be fired entirely he'll have a grasp on his kinks. Husker has taken him on four other dates all over the pentagram. They just got back from the fifth one.

Husker took him to a hole in the wall bar, and they had quite a few drinks but the walk home really sobered them up. Angeldust was in credibly horny. Considering Husker had to rain on his parade until his injuries healed. He just didn't want them to re-open or bruise more, but Angel hoped now that he's fully healed Husker will be on board.

"Oh come on Legs, you didn't even drink that much." Husker laughed, watching his love stumble up the stairs. "one foot in front of the other, come on. That's right, there ya go." He encouraged. Angel still managed to trip and he just laid on the stairs posed as if he was at work.

"You should just fuck me right here." He slurred, reaching up to grab Husker's shirts but missing.

"I don't think Charlie would allow that. Come on angel we're almost there." Husker pleaded.

"Fucking buzz kill man." He sighed getting off the floor and walking the rest of the way without problems. He was drunk, he just might have exaggerated a teeny bit.

"Legs!" Husker groaned, chasing the demon. "You know all you gotta do is say so." He stated, pinning the demon against the wall once they reached the top of the stairs.

"Maybe I like the surprise of you just taking me anyway you want me." Angel explained.

"Oh yeah?" Husker growled before wrapping a hand around his neck and applying just enough pressure.

"Y-yes." Angel moaned out.

"Mine or yours?" Husker asked.

"You know I'm way to loud for mine." Angel laughed.

"Well go on then." He pulled Angel from the wall and watched as he strutted off. He quickly smacked his ass before he got out of reach and followed behind him.

Angel got to the room and started ripping clothes off his body and laid in probably the weirdest position he possibly could have, his retractable arms were out kinda making it even weirder. But he's hot, the weirder the better. Husker walked in and the smirk plastered on his face grew wider and menacing.

"Hot damn Angel." He remarked.

"Like what ya see?" Angeldust inquired, running his extra appendages over his body. Husker nodded hungry for whatever comes next.

"Oh my God!" Angel yells, moans filling the room and probably some of the hall way, but Husker didn't seem to mind.

"You dirty fucking whore." Husker whispered in his ear knowing it drove Angel crazy, as he pounded him.

"Yes sir!" Angeldust screamed in pleasure. Husker knew everything Angel liked. Never taking it too far. Just far enough, for him and his love.

This went on for way longer than it should have. Charlie sat on her bed rocking back and forth as she hears the vile noises emmeting from the other side of the hallway.

"Charlie, come on you walked into a sex dungeon but this is what traumatizes you?" Vaggy asked.

Charlie couldn't speak she just rocked back and forth. Vaggy put on some music and turned it up loud, to drown out whatever Angeldust and Husker were doing.

Husker finished after a long while and Angel came just after he did.

"Fucking hell, Husk." Angel panted.

"Was it good?" Husker asked.

"Good?! What part of everything I just screamed makes you think you were just good?!" Angeldust pondered. "That, was fucking amazing!"

"Does that mean you want round two?" Husker asked.

"I didn't think you had it in you." Angeldust snickered. "Abso-fucking-lutely."

Husker laid back on the bed and pulled Angel on top of him. Angel knew exactly what Husker wanted he turned around and laid flat against him popping his dick into his mouth.

"God!" Husker breathed before doing the same for Angel.

At least this part was mostly quiet. Once the finished they relaxed in the bed together watching some show neither of the we're all that interested in.

"You know," Angel started. "That was the first time I came in ages." He admitted. "Let alone twice."

"Oh yeah?" Husker sounded full of himself.

"Don't be cocky, that's my thing." Angel playfully pushed he shoulder.

"I can make you cum more than a professional pimp I think I deserve to be a little cocky." Husker laughed. This time Angel rolled his eyes.

"I love you Whiskers. But uh y- you d-don't have to sa-" Angeldust started but Husker cut him off.

"I love you too slut." Husker smirked. Angel's eyes went wide. Husker could basically see the hearts in them. Angel wrapped his arms around Husker's torso and squeezed. Husker chuckled and gave him quite a few pats on the head.

"You're fucking adorable, you know that?" He asked.

"Only to you." Angeldust corrected.

"I wouldn't ask for it to be any other way." Husk stated.