Detail Description

Xie Ershao from Jing Yi Group may seem cynical and dissolute, but everyone knows that he is an ancestor who is not easy to mess with.

A young newcomer once offered herself a pillow and poured wine for him in a flirtatious manner.

Before the wine was filled, she heard Xie Yan Chi chuckle to himself.

He leaned close to the newlywed's ear.

His eyebrows were cold and his tone was cold: "Get out."

Later, everyone saw him on a popular variety show.

This ancestor followed an 18th-tier actress with his pockets in his pockets, with smiles in his eyes:
"Little girl, do you want to learn how to kiss today?"

"Fuck you, get out."

Everyone thought this Young Master Xie just wanted to have fun on a whim.

It wasn't until the day the relationship between the two ended that no one knew that the love contract was never a coincidence, but his deliberate decision.

*****************

Eighteenth-tier actress Qin Yu Jue took on the next love variety show, and her agent chose an amateur to play the fake boyfriend for her.

On the day she signed the contract, she came to the office, opened the door and saw a man standing lazily on the table, a little scarlet on his fingertips reflecting the dark eyes.

His temperament is bohemian and his eyes are a little loose and wanton.

It seems that he should be her fake boyfriend.

Qin Yu Jue put down the contract: "We will break up after the variety show is over. If you have no objection, just sign it."

The man paused for a moment, then put out the cigarette on his fingertips, slowly picked up the love contract, glanced at it, and suddenly laughed.

He said: "Okay."

As soon as the name was signed, the manager came in with the real "fake boyfriend" and asked in shock: "Second Young Master Xie? Why are you here?"

Qin Yu Jue was stunned and looked down. .

The signature is Xie Yan Chi.

The second young master of the Xie family who was rumored to eat people without spitting out their bones.

"...I'm sorry, I admitted the wrong person, otherwise the contract will be invalidated?"

" What about those who returned the goods after getting a bargain?"

------------------------
10.3.2024