21

Chapter 021

Shang Zi Chen's words were full of sarcasm: "I'm just curious, others say that Mr. Xie is the pride of the sky, why can't you even take care of your girlfriend?"

The chosen one.

This is the word used by everyone to describe Xie Yan Chi.

Not to mention the establishment of Jing Yi Technology with one hand, and even if the company collapses one day, there is a strong backer behind Xie's backing.

He has all the proud capital.

But in fact, few people know that the Xie family has never been Xie Yan Chi's indestructible backing.

But the haze that had been hanging over his head, ready to break his neck.

Three years ago, a MOBA-like mobile game by Xie Yan Chi was launched.

At that time, almost all game companies could smell that this type of game had unlimited business opportunities and strong vitality.

All are grabbing the market.

During the same period, there were also a number of mobile games of the same type on the market.

Even in order to optimize services and go public ahead of schedule, these companies have borrowed huge loans and made desperate bets.

In the end, after more than a year of fighting and elimination, only the one launched by Jing Yi Technology successfully survived. Since then, it has almost monopolized the MOBA handicraft industry.

Xie Yan Chi also became famous with Jing Yi Technology.

In the eyes of ordinary people, it is normal for some companies to suddenly become well-known, and some companies to suddenly disappear.

But in fact, many times, the outcome of winning and losing is more cruel than imagined.

A game company that went public with a loan that year was finally overwhelmed and declared bankruptcy.

Two months ago, a senior game planner jumped from his office on the 27th floor.

How glorious it used to be, when a tall building collapses, it will be repaid tenfold and hundredfold.

The game of capital is deadly.

On the day of Qin Yu Jue's accident, Xie Yan Chi was not in Tong City, but in Jiang Cheng.

Xie Yan Chi's trip made a lot of noise, it is said that some time ago, Xie's father verbally set him a fiancée. But within a few days, the little master dissolved the marriage contract on his own, and it was broken neatly.

Everyone said that when he went to Jiang Cheng, he was hiding from the limelight and waiting for his old man to dissipate his anger.

But only a few people know the real reason.

Xie Yan Chi first went to a primary school in Jiang Cheng.

It was half past seven in the morning, and it was time for the children to go to school.

He saw the wife of the man who had committed suicide by jumping off a building, struggling to ride her bicycle, stopping on the side of the road, then picking up her child and arranging her school uniform.

The countenance was terrifyingly emaciated.

Overnight, the noblewoman who used to sit in a Bentley and complain about traffic jams played the role of an ordinary person so skillfully.

He heard that she moved several times during this time, but she was always found by her creditors.

Endless slamming on doors, and hysterical swearing, had long since destroyed her once pride.