Part 57

Chapter 057

When he came out of the clouds, it was already nine o'clock in the evening.

The temperature has started to cool down, especially when it is close to the middle of the night, and you can feel a wet chill when you stand outside.

When Xie Yan Chi got into the car, Qin Yu Jue leaned her head against the window of the passenger seat, and from this angle, she could only vaguely see her lowered eyelashes, as if she was taking a nap.

As if sensing the coldness in the car, he didn't speak, just quietly took off his coat and leaned sideways to put it on top of her.

Qin Yu Jue never fell asleep.

She felt Xie Yan Chi's movements, tilted her head, raised her eyelashes, and looked at his face.

"What's wrong?"

Xie Yan Chi noticed her somewhat bloodless face, raised his hand and tested the temperature of her forehead with the back of his hand, "What's uncomfortable?"

Qin Yu Jue didn't answer his words, just shook her hand lightly, and then asked, "Why are you here today?"

"The investor in Yunshui is my friend," Xie Yan Chi held her hand, sensing the coldness of her palm, his brows furrowed slightly, but he still explained, "Xie He Chen is holding a banquet here, of course I will know."

"Assistant Chen didn't come?"

"I came on my own."

"Because of me?"

This sentence made Xie Yan Chi pause slightly, he chuckled, with some helplessness in his tone: "Otherwise, who else can have such a big face?"

Qin Yu Jue lowered her head, her eyelashes trembled slightly, she tried to break the hand that was held by Xie Yan Chi, and after finding that she couldn't break free, she didn't try again.

After a long silence, she took a deep breath and said softly, "Before you come, I was really ready to accept the apology. "

Xie Yan Chi looked at her quietly for a while, then raised his hand to brush the hair on her sideburns behind her ears and asked, "Why?"

"Because I'm a little more worldly than you think, it doesn't really matter how much dignity I can waste by forgiving or not forgiving."

Qin Yu Jue looked into his eyes, her tone was calm but serious, "The important thing is that at least for now, I don't want you to give up what should be your own because of me, it's not fair to you."

"Then why did you change your mind?" Xie Yan Chi asked with a late sigh.

"Because you're here. I knew from the moment you came in that you put your dignity with me above this meal."

Qin Yu Jue said, "At that time, I represent not only myself, I will not make a choice that will make you lose face."

Xie Yan Chi laughed sullenly, his fingers inserted into Qin Yu Jue's long hair, held the back of her head, and with a little force, he brought her to himself, and then leaned over to accommodate her height: "So, I still force you to choose."

Qin Yu Jue's tone was very calm, she still looked at Xie Yan Chi's eyes, her gaze was not biased: "The choice is my own choice, if I don't want to, no one can force me."

"Hmm."

Xie Yan Chi said, "I know. "

After a long silence, Qin Yu Jue lowered her eyes, and the whole person seemed to have taken off all her defenses and sharpness. Her eyes moved slightly, and after being quiet for a long time, she suddenly leaned over and leaned her head on Xie Yan Chi's chest.