13

Chapter 013

The ban was also completely lifted because of such a drama.

At this time, the people at the party that day finally figured out why Xie Yan Chi suddenly made such a big fuss.

Now that they know that there is really some relationship between the two, all the people present at that time seem to have a sword hanging in their hearts, and they all look for a relationship to ask Qin Yu Jue to apologize to her.

Zhou Yan even made a phone call in person, expressing his apologies to Qin Yu Jue in a courteous tone, and patted his chest and said that he would definitely clarify on Weibo.

The words are very good, and the arrogant noble son before is like two people.

Qin Yu Jue didn't embarrass him, politely said a few polite words and hung up the phone.

After all, no matter what, Xie Yan Chi is not her backer, and after the relationship is dissolved after the recording of the variety show, there is no telling how many people who are red-eyed or aggrieved because of this will fall into the ground.

For example, although Zhou Yan nodded and apologized, he still made nonsense at the group of fox friends and dogs-

"Who does she think she is? Xie Er is just playing on a whim, and she really takes herself seriously? "

"I thought she was arrogant, maybe I didn't know how many times she had slept with before."

"When Xie Er gets tired of it, she will have good fruit to eat."

Although Qin Yu Jue never deliberately inquired about these words, some of them could always reach her ears around the corner.

She didn't really care how ugly those words were.

It's just that these words remind her that her opportunity is only now.

It is necessary to have at least a popularity that cannot be easily erased by these people in the shortest possible time.

Since Qin Yu Jue has been on the hot search several times in a row, and with the popularity of the pair of CPs with Xie Yan Chi on Weibo, the invitations to film have been continuous recently.

But they are basically supporting roles in some routine dramas, and they are all one-sided characters, which are not difficult to act, but there are no memory points.

For Qin Yu Jue, who now needs to grasp every minute and second, these are not suitable.

And at this moment, He Huai Qing won an audition for her: "I think it's very suitable for you, but it's up to you whether to audition or not, because this movie may be a little sensitive for you."

"Movies?"

Qin Yu Jue asked, "What is it?"

He Huai Qing: "Qing Yu case 2."

As expected, Qin Yu Jue was silent for a while and did not answer immediately.

Qing Yu case, thirteen years ago, her sister became the youngest actress of the year with this movie.

At that time, Qin Jie Li was just eighteen years old.

He Huai Qing explained: "The film director is still the original director Rong, and the screenwriter is also the original screenwriter, so I believe that the level of filming will not be low. It's just that if you really take this movie, it may cause a lot of criticism and topics. "

Truly.

Her sister went to pick up the derivative movie of her sister's famous work back then, which is likely to be understood as rubbing her sister's popularity, plus Qin Jie Li is no longer alive now, as long as the marketing account is slightly guided, there will be malicious speculations such as "eating human blood steamed buns".