19

Chapter 019

Before the evening party began, Qin Yu Jue received a mysterious notice from the program team.

Director: [Please go to Room 312 on the third floor of the hotel one hour before the start of the party to pick up our special mission for today.] Note: Please be sure to keep this action confidential from your partner. 】

Seeing this news, Qin Yu Jue, who is proficient in various variety shows, knows what the director means.

Eighty percent is to let her act and set up some scenes to trick Xie Xie.

After coming to the room at the specified time, she found that the director invited not only herself, but also Zheng Qian Yi and Sheng Xiang Qing, who were also resident guests of the show.

Zheng Qian Yi is an actress who dominated all screen idol dramas ten years ago, and was also a smash hit, but . It wasn't until a parent-child variety show exploded a year ago that she reappeared in the public eye.

She and her husband Xiao Ran are models of loving couples in the entertainment industry.

And Sheng Xiang Qing is a pre-young girl who has just come to the fore recently, and her boyfriend Chen Zi Jian is a popular e-sports player, who directly exploded the two circles of e-sports and entertainment when he made it public, and the topic was also quite high.

Although the three of them had no contact before this, they still did a good job of etiquette after meeting.

After a few polite compliments to each other, the director officially announced today's mission announcement.

"Before I make today's assignment public, I would like to ask ladies a question."

The director is quite good at setting up suspense, "What does your boyfriend look like when he's jealous?"

Sheng Xiang Qing replied enthusiastically: "He, he will sulk next to me without saying anything, and will unilaterally start a cold war, implying that I am angry, and then let me coax him."

Speaking of this, she pretended to have a headache and said: "Men are trouble."

When Zheng Qian Yi heard this, she laughed softly, and bent her eyes: "Young people are like this, like the old man in my family, he is not open-minded, he usually reacts slowly and half a beat, and he can't even eat vinegar. Sometimes I deliberately broadcast my emotional drama to him, but he didn't think of the word jealousy, and praised me for my beautiful makeup. "

After the two girlfriends who had perfect scores in love finished publishing their answers, they turned their heads together, looked at Qin Yu Jue with expectant eyes, and asked, "What about Miss Qin? We also want to know what Mr. Xie's jealousy looks like. "

"......"

This is not written in the script.

But after all, Xie Yan Chi acted in a standard jealousy case this morning, so she replied according to his reaction at that time: "It should become a lot of words, take the initiative to find faults, and when you are annoyed and angry, you will readily admit that you are jealous, and it makes people speechless."

... It does sound very different.

"Hey, I thought boys would be embarrassed if they were jealous," Sheng Xiang Qing looked very interested, "I really want to see how Mr. Xie is jealous."

Only then did the director open his mouth with a smile and announced the official task: "So what we have to do tonight is to play a play and see how your boyfriends react when they are jealous and ignored. At that time, the party site will be full of hidden cameras, and the content will be used as a variety show to warm up and broadcast live on Weibo. "