28

Chapter 028

"It shouldn't have been decided yet, this is a small supporting role that is slightly higher than that of passers-by."

Qin Yu Jue glanced at him, "Now the main service and several more important roles have been determined in the group."

According to the story style of the Qing Yu case, it is impossible for the female supporting actress and the male protagonist to shoot an erotic scene like this.

Lin Zhu Yu's setting is a dissolute nobleman who indulges in flowers and willows all day long.

There are few shots, mainly to set off the image of the supporting actress and advance the plot.

Xie Yan Chi touched his chin and analyzed: "In this case, I think this role is dispensable."

"... What do you think?"

Qin Yu Jue laughed angrily, "Who cares what you think? What's going on, Xie Yan Chi, I don't think you're interested in my movie today. "

"Not interested."

Xie Yan Chi replied without hesitation.

Qin Yu Jue raised her eyebrows and sneered, just wanting to mock him.

But before she could speak, Xie Yan Chi suddenly leaned down, his eyes were level with her, there was no smile on his face, and he said word by word: "I'm interested in you."

"......"

Qin Yu Jue was choked by such a sentence, and she felt that her ears turned red and she bit her lower lip, but she didn't know how to react.

Xie Yan Chi squinted and smiled, teasing her: "Wasn't it quite fierce just now? Why don't you keep quiet? "

"You have to take care of it."

Qin Yu Jue twisted her head, picked up the clothes and hair dryer prepared on the side, and turned around hurriedly, "Get out of the way, I'm going to change clothes."

Xie Yan Chi smiled sideways and stepped out of the way, leaning against the wall, watching her leave.

After hearing the sound of the bathroom door locking down, he restrained the smile on his face and took out his mobile phone to send a message to Assistant Chen.

Xie Yan Chi: [Give me a copy of the casting list for the Qing Yu case. 】

Assistant Chen's work efficiency is very high.

After discovering that some of the casting had not yet been determined, he quickly pulled the investors, directors and screenwriters into a group.

The investor, Zhao, cautiously sent a message: [Does Mr. Xie care about the casting? 】

Assistant Chen: [I'm not sure, but Mr. Xie's original words were-"By the way, let's see who is going to play Lin Zhu Yu."] 】

Incidentally?

That's so good.

Just a string of words with a full stop.

Although Mr. Zhao didn't see Xie Yan Chi's face on the screen, he could read the hidden threat of murder.

Mr. Zhao is as good as a stream: [I also read the script and felt that the scene was unnecessary, and I was discussing whether to delete it hahaha. 】

Assistant Chen truthfully relayed his words to Xie Yan Chi.

Seeing this line of words, Xie Yan Chi paused for a moment.

He was quiet for a moment, then typed out three words.