63

Chapter 063

There's a Chinese guy on Gunner Street.

Originally, this kind of thing was not enough to make those predators spend any effort.

Every year, countless people come here from all over the world, hoping to make a fortune, fight to become famous, and turn over from then on.

There are down-and-out rich children who want to make a comeback, and there are also people with deep family backgrounds who want to go to the next level.

But in the end, very few people were victorious.

Most of them lost their money, or they lost so much that they couldn't afford to lose their lives.

When the name Xie Yan Chi first entered Gunner Street, everyone scoffed, thinking that he was just another fool who didn't know how thick the sky was.

Sure enough, when he first arrived here, Xie Yan Chi's investment showed a downward trend several times.

But instead of selling, he bought more shares at a low price.

Everybody felt that another newcomer was going to fall here before he even started to make his mark.

But in the case of Gunner Street, there are so many people who have died because of these things, and they don't attract much attention.

It wasn't until Christmas Eve that the tide turned.

Originally unpromising projects skyrocketed overnight, and the value of shares on hand also increased fivefold in just one week, and showed a steady upward trend.

Xie Yan Chi was late at this time, but unexpectedly chose to sell.

The average businessman thought he had made the foolish decision to give up more and more real money so quickly to give up his shares, which would be worth more and more.

But the old guys on Gunner Street know it's not an easy deal.

It's a perfect self-recommendation and meeting gift.

The benefits of this stake are nothing to a person with real assets.

But at this point, they are no longer interested in these shares, but in the people who can bring value to themselves.

Xie Yan Chi's market acumen and strong negotiation skills have made those capitalists who had ignored him successfully aware of his existence.

The aggressive temperament of a natural businessman, and the perfection and confidence between his conversation, are obvious.

This person is not something in the pool.

This is the consensus that they came out of.

Soon, someone investigated Xie Yan Chi's background.

What aroused people's interest was not the Xie family behind him, but Jing Yi Technology under his name.

The fact that it has developed into such a situation in five years is enough to show that Xie Yan Chi's ability and ambition are different from ordinary people.

Finally, on the eve of the Chinese New Year, a leading entrepreneur in Gunner Street, who is among the best in the world, accepted Xie Yan Chi's "self-recommendation letter".

They signed a VAM agreement, and if they failed to meet the requirements, they would need to repay it with the shares of Jing Yi Technology.

On the eve of signing the agreement, after Assistant Chen reported his work to Xie Yan Chi every day, he suddenly mentioned inexplicably: "Miss Qin was nominated for the Best Supporting Actress Award in the Annual Film, and was invited by the Conslana Film Festival, and three days later, she will go to Gunner Street to walk the red carpet."