31

Chapter 031

The exposure of the surveillance video finally put an end to this gunsmoke.

Although Zhou Yan was given a complete mosaic, the time in the lower right corner was clearly recorded, from Qin Yu Jue being brought into the room to her jumping from the window, the whole process did not take more than fifteen minutes.

Because Zhou Yan came to the room later, the two of them spent no more than six minutes alone.

In this time period, there is not enough for anything to happen.

Not to mention that when Qin Yu Jue was rescued from the water, the clothes on her body were all intact.

Of course, although there is still a bite, she feels that this surveillance did not capture the inside of the house, and it cannot prove the innocence of the person.

But those are almost all minority, and every time they jump out, they will be sprayed back by enthusiastic netizens.

"Magic Internet youth, I wonder how I see Qin Yu Jue as a victim in this matter, why is a family innocent and unclean? also forced others to come out and give evidence to explain. "

"The malice towards female celebrities is really too great, don't you feel disgusting when the water army is just bad money? Do you want people to thank you for breaking up, do you want to see others ignore you? "

"Speaking of which, I'm going to have a shocking kiss in Amway's live broadcast room today, Pointing the way @Yuchi Couple Grain Production Station HD GIF! Beautiful love! "

"I was originally a passerby, but now I am completely a fan for her, if you like her, people will always resist."

Qin Yu Jue's company also immediately issued a statement, and named several netizens whose speeches were very unsightly, and sent a lawyer's letter to sue them for infringing on the right to reputation.

Many directors and photographers who have worked with Qin Yu Jue have stood up, including the signal program team in love, and forwarded it one after another, leaving a sentence of "support and rights protection".

There are also many familiar or unfamiliar people who chat privately with Qin Yu Jue for comfort.

Among the many WeChats, only Tang Xiao Tang is the most out of place.

Tang Xiao Tang: [Woo woo fairy love Sister Yu, look at these pictures, and these few texts, I am full of tears, woo woo woo, you must have a good relationship with Xie Ershao. 】

After saying that, a series of pictures were sent "rubbing", all of which were screenshots of enthusiastic netizens and live broadcasts after high P, as well as passionate fanfic creations.

Each chapter has been carefully filtered and rendered, just like a romance drama.

Tang Xiao Tang: [I also wrote a promotional word for the Yuchi couple, but I was PASSED by the support club, and I didn't have a vision! ] 】

Qin Yu Jue was silent for a moment, and glanced at the string of words-

[He is the ice and snow that has not yet melted on the Beichuan River.

She is the most colorful flower of wealth in the world.

An accident made each other rub shoulders, and since then love and hate have been entangled, slashing constantly, and love is still chaotic......]

Her eyelids jumped, and she felt a slump in her chest.

But after thinking about it for a long time, she decided not to suppress Tang Xiao Tang's creative passion.