Part 44

Chapter 044

Qin Yu Jue watched Xie Yan Chi's reply that day, and was silent for a moment, and couldn't help but ponder why she opened this gap.

So she replied neatly: goodbye.

She decided not to bring shame on herself.

However, as soon as the message was sent, before the screen could be cut, Xie Yan Chi's message popped up again.

[Xie Yan Chi]: Bring it to me tomorrow.

Tomorrow?

Qin Yu Jue was stunned for a moment, and then reacted.

The first task after the end of the variety show, Party A is Jing Yi Technology.

Jing Yi Technology's most representative game in the PC game is "A Sword Spring and Autumn", which can be said to be the leading role in martial arts games. Even if similar games have exploded in recent years, it has not shaken its position in the slightest.

Every year, the planning team invites two celebrities to shoot a promotional video.

This year's invitation list was originally planned to be on the few small flowers who have been in the limelight recently, who knew that Qin Yu Jue was born out of nowhere, not only won his own boss, but also the CP limelight actually jumped up, and it was the top of the CP topic list for several days.

After many discussions, both in terms of popularity and appropriateness. Except for Qin Yu Jue, there was no other candidate.

What's more, promote the game in a binding way with your own boss, and give it a suitable promotion for the game.

So the planning team immediately finalized the schedule with He Huai Qing.

  *********

Early the next morning, Qin Yu Jue came to the filming location to do the modeling.

There are a total of eight schools in "A Sword Spring and Autumn".

Every year, two of these schools will be selected as representatives, and celebrities will wear the exclusive costumes of the sect for publicity shooting.

According to the usual practice, this year, in addition to Qin Yu Jue, Song Jing Yun was also invited to shoot a promotional video.

Song Jing Yun became popular last year because of an epic martial arts film, and his ancient costume was extremely amazing.

Soon, the two were ready to look.

The sect played by Qin Yu Jue is the Lingyu Pavilion represented by poison in "A Sword Spring and Autumn", and the appearance of this profession is famous for its bewitching and exotic style, so the number of female players is also the highest.

This outfit suits her very well, and the charm does not need any deliberate shape and expression to emerge spontaneously. 

With such a charming image of the role, Qin Yu Jue is familiar with the car.

And the Tianshan faction played by Song Jing Yun is a standard famous and decent family.

He is dressed in a chivalrous costume, which is completely opposite to Qin Yu Jue's appearance, but it is inexplicably suitable.

The shooting of the commercial also has some plots, and in order to make the two characters highly related, some vague and ambiguous emotional lines are also added.

For example-

Qin Yu Jue and Song Jing Yun were originally opposites, and after the two met, they had a big fight. One uses poison and hidden weapons, and the other relies on swordsmanship to resist.