Part 68

Chapter 068

After this statement was issued, except for those who were still happy to post blacks, almost all passers-by quickly went from the breach of contract and let out a groundhog-like scream under Jing Yi Technology's Weibo.

"Ahhhh"

"Are those who mock Qin Yu Jue embarrassed? The more jealous you are, the more foolish you become. The Yuchi couple are a perfect match, and it's not your turn to be sour, the monster. "

"Even if I'm not a fan of these two, I'm so sore that I lose my teeth. Who wouldn't want to have someone who is unconditional, who takes everything to protect them? "

#Xie Yan Chi for being jealous#

In less than an hour, this topic directly came to the first place, and even topped off a few black hot searches that Xie bought in advance.

Weibo is a fierce carnival of fish boys.

The blogger "Is the Yuchi couple getting back together" who changed his name because the two broke up before, after a whole year of insisting on punching in, finally ushered in the dawn of victory: [Although they haven't gotten back together today, I feel like they are getting back together! ] 】

And at this moment, suddenly an anonymous landlord posted a recording.

When the recording content was filmed on the set on the official day, Xie Yan Chi's voice with some flamboyance and uninhibitedness still has a high degree of recognition, even if he has faded out of everyone's sight for many years.

"Give me the head of the little girl I'm chasing."

"I'm busy pleasing the little girl."

It doesn't sound like a big fluctuating tone, but it makes people's ears soften, and it grabs the hearts of netizens.

"Ahhh I beg the two of them to get back together soon!! "

"On how can the CP of the Yuchi couple feed me dog food?"

"I'm different, I just like to watch the little master chasing his wife, please have a golden father invite these two to the variety show, and I will continue to be a member for another year!"

"It's so sweet, not in the ordinary sense of the word. This kind of love that leaves for fear of dragging down the other party's future when it is at a low point, and comes back to redeem the original person as soon as possible when it is glorious, this kind of love really makes my heart move forever. "

Qin Yu Jue listened to the recording several times.

Those present at that time were all Xie He Chen's subordinates, and it stands to reason that this kind of recording should not have been leaked.

Moreover, judging from the clarity alone, people can find that this is definitely not secretly recorded, and the person who recorded this audio is very close to Xie Yan Chi.

After ruling out the options, the only one who could do all this was Assistant Chen, who was present.

Qin Yu Jue suddenly understood that it was Xie Yan Chi who ordered this audio to be released.

In order to divert everyone's attention from her breach of contract, she was on the cusp of the original situation.

He has done this countless times.

  *******

After Xie Yan Chi returned to China, several projects in succession have made great achievements.

Jing Yi Technology has made a huge breakthrough in its research, successfully moving a popular PC port martial arts game to the mobile phone, using cloud technology and the development of 5G to perfectly complete the transfer of data, and will not occupy too much mobile phone memory.