Part 1

Chapter 001

  "Gossip Lover"

  Zhaoluan/2020.03.31

  "Lie on your back."

  "Can the skirt go up a little further?"

  "good."

  Qin Yu Jue nodded and without any hesitation, she lifted the tail of her skirt up to the base of her legs and pressed it down. She was nestled into the soft red sofa, her fair legs with just the right curves were crossed, and her flesh and bones were evenly proportioned.

  The photographer nodded with satisfaction and sat back in front of the camera: "I'll count to three and give me a look."

  Qin Yu Jue turned her head when she heard the sound, raised her eyelashes, and there was an undisguised evil look at the ends of her eyes and brows.

  At first glance, everything is stunning.

  She also held an apple in her hand, close to her lips, about to bite it, but it made her even more imaginative.

     Even without any unnecessary expressions, there is still a sense of sexiness and charm that comes from the sky.

  "Click"

  The photographer has worked with many first-line actresses, but Qin Yu Jue rarely made her eyes shine.

  Both the lens expressiveness and the level of expression management are surprisingly excellent. Even if the original film is not added in any post-processing, it is still outstanding.

  "Okay, the set design team will go and tidy up the scene."

  After a round of shooting, the photographer called a timeout.

     He called Qin Yu Jue and praised: "Your camera sense is very good, and this style suits you very well. You have just debuted now, don't be too hasty, there will be many opportunities in the future."

  "HE" is a magazine focusing on men and has a high status in the fashion circle.

  Most of the cover shoots invite some popular and hot actresses, and the style is mainly sexy.

   However, with Qin Yu Jue's current reputation, at most she could only get a place on the inside page.

  Qin Yu Jue smiled and thanked him.

  These words are very sincere and have high expectations for herself. She just guessed that it would be difficult to get a chance for a long time.

  "Okay, let's continue shooting."

  The photographer clapped his hands and was about to return to the camera when he was suddenly interrupted by several heavy knocks on the door.

  Everyone stopped and turned to look at the source of the sound.

  The magazine editor stood at the door at some point. She glanced at the shooting scene, fixed her eyes on Qin Yu Jue, and then said loudly: "Sorry for your hard work, everyone, that's all for today's shooting."

  "Huh? But we're only halfway through the filming process."

  "Yes, there is another set of looks at the back..."

  Qin Yu Jue pursed her lips, as if she had guessed something.

  Sure enough, the next second——

  "No."

  The magazine editor looked into Qin Yu Jue's eyes, then raised his chin, with a cold tone, and said word by word: "I'm sorry, Miss Qin."