77-1

Chapter 77: Extra: The Final Chapter

[1] About the follow-up of the bunny bag

At the end of the event, the host counted the money earned by each child, and then announced: "This time, our classmate Xie Si Yuan earned the most money, let us congratulate him on becoming the first place."

Xie Si Yuan proudly raised his chin in the direction of Xie Yan Chi, but still pretended to be indifferent and not shocked, straightened his collar, and looked like he was about to deliver his acceptance speech.

Xie Yan Chi didn't bother to pay attention to him at all.

"However, we found that there are still some children who don't seem to be earning enough money to pay the rent."

After the host praised Xie Si Yuan, he turned his words and looked at the son of a certain actor on the side, Wang Zhuang Zhuang, "Zhuang Zhuang child, why don't you have enough money."

Zhuang Zhuang pursed his lips, and then shyly stretched out his hand behind his back.

He held a packed bag in his hand, which contained a cute little rabbit bag: "Because I saw that Sister Qian Qian seemed to like it very much, I secretly bought it with money and wanted to give it to her. Then I found out that I didn't have enough money after buying it. "

The host was instantly moved.

So, under the camera, this touching handover of friendship gifts between children was recorded. Qian Qian took the gift, said "thank you" sweetly, and gave Zhuang Zhuang a big hug.

The picture is very homely.

In recognition of his generosity, the host even waived his rent.

And Xie Si Yuan, who was immersed in the happiness of winning the first place, turned a deaf ear to all this.

He walked up to Xie Yan Chi with his head held high and patted his chest: "I'm number one."

Xie Yan Chi glanced at him speechlessly, and then looked at the pile of children behind him.

Qian Qian held Zhuang Zhuang's hand in her left hand, held the rabbit bag in her right hand, and said sweetly: "Brother Zhuang Zhuang, I'll go to your house to play after recording the show."

Zhuang Zhuang: "Okay, okay, I'll let my dad pick you up."

Xie Si Yuan saw that Xie Yan Chi was tired and didn't react, so he repeated: "I'm the first."

"......"

Xie Yan Chi slowly moved his gaze back to Xie Si Yuan, stared at him meaningfully for a long time, then sighed, squatted down and touched his head: "Don't be discouraged."

Xie Si Yuan: "? "

Don't be discouraged? Am I not number one?

Why did I look like I was losing?

****************

[2] About the lie detector game

Lie detector game.

An indispensable part of every parent-child variety show.

To put it simply, the staff of the program team will take the child to a small room alone, pretend that he knows magic, or put on a "lie detector" to tell the child that he must tell the truth.

At this time, parents will usually hide in another room to observe.

This kind of variety show has been broadcast for several episodes in a row, and the host is also very familiar with this kind of link.