Part 51 ❣️

Chapter 051

The filming location of this variety show is on Qing Lai Island.

It decided to be in this place because there was a poll on Weibo.

The question is: "What would you most like to go to with your lover", and most people chose the beach at that time.

Mysterious, romantic, and dangerous.

The sea seems to fit all the keywords that make lovers feel good.

The day before the start of filming, it happened to be Qin Yu Jue's birthday, and the program team naturally would not give up such a day that could create topics.

So, after the guests arrived at the hotel, the program team released an additional task in the name of "making tidbits".

"In order to familiarize everyone with the surrounding environment before the official shooting, please go to Qing Lai Mountain now, and each group of couples needs to take the cable car to enjoy the beautiful scenery of Qing Lai."

Having said that, in fact, Qin Yu Jue never guessed that when she went to Qing Lai Mountain, eighty percent of the program team united with other guests and arranged a birthday banquet there, wanting to surprise her.

In fact, this kind of thing is not difficult to guess, and the guests' birthdays will definitely take the opportunity to hold some activities, which is something that all artists know well.

It's just that even if you know, you have to perform a surprise in front of the camera, and cooperate with the arrangement of the program team to show your touch.

Therefore, many artists' birthdays are often more tiring than usual.

When she started to go to Qing Lai Mountain by car, Xie Yan Chi didn't come.

According to the director, it was because the plane was delayed because of work, so it could only arrive tonight at the earliest.

But the show waited for no one, so he had to give up and let him participate in the recording.

The gondolas are all in pairs.

Activities like this with a sense of excitement and danger are often the best for couples.

Sheng Xiang Qing took Chen Zi Jian's arm and said coquettishly: "You have to protect me, people are afraid of heights, and I will be very scared when I sit here."

Chen Zi Jian: "I am not talented, just like you."

The two didn't say a few words, they talked again, and finally crossed their arms and glared at each other like enemies, and then sat in the cable car.

Zheng Qian Yi and Xiao Ran are peaceful from beginning to end.

The two looked like an old husband and wife, although they didn't talk much, Xiao Ran's hand kept holding Zheng Qian Yi's shoulder and didn't let go.

And after such a long time, the relationship between Shang Zi Chen and Xu Shu Yin seems to be better than before.

"I heard that not long ago, the two co-produced an advertisement and had a common TV series, and the CP hype was quite hot."

It's just that when passing by Qin Yu Jue's side, Shang Zi Chen still stopped, turned his head, and asked with some hesitation: "Miss Qin, do you want to take the cable car with the two of us? You're alone-"

"Shang Zi Chen! What are you doing? Xu Shu Yin had already gotten on the cable car, put her hands to her lips as if amplified, and shouted, "Come here quickly!" "