Part 74 ❣️

Chapter 074

That night, a marketing account posted passionately: "Sitting on hundreds of millions of family properties but missing out on lovers, how much bitterness is hidden behind the brilliance, a true heart has been repeatedly rejected and only leaves a lost back."

" Astound! The chairman of the dignified Jing Yi Technology was annoyed and ashamed of love, and actually did such a thing......"

As soon as this Weibo came out, enthusiastic netizens forwarded it one after another.

"Hahahaha, annoyed, ashamed, angry, Second Young Master Xie ."

"The other family is about to go out of business, but he hasn't caught up with Qin Yu Jue yet."

"Xie Ershao announced his withdrawal from the network overnight after seeing this Weibo."

"I laughed to death, Xie Yan Chi and Yu Chi became big fans in Yuchi's super talk level, and they also secretly liked the video of the two with a large number, is there anyone else who doesn't know?"

In this way, the whole network set off a wave of "advice on how to chase people for Xie Yan Chi".

Every day, a group of people flock to his Weibo to check in for him, very punctual.

And Xie Yan Chi also perfectly interprets what it means to chase people conscientiously.

Qin Yu Jue filmed a scene, and Xie Yan Chi found a reason to squeeze in to invest.

Qin Yu Jue did a magazine interview, and Xie Yan Chi set up an entrepreneur section in that issue of the magazine, which was placed next door to her interview page.

Qin Yu Jue made a variety show, and Xie Yan Chi was stuffing money into it as a special guest.

Qin Yu Jue walked the red carpet, Xie Yan Chi tried to be a photographer but was stopped by Assistant Chen, and was finally invited by the organizer to the C throne in the center of the first row of the hall of the venue.

In this way, Qin Yu Jue has become a sought-after figure in the industry's resource invitation.

Because of her crew, it's basically impossible to be poor.

At first, they thought that these two people were in commercial speculation, but after such a toss, people inside and outside the industry had nothing to say.

This is indeed a very serious chase after people.

But that's not the limit of Xie Yan Chi.

What Qin Yu Jue never expected was that one day she came home from a rare vacation, and as soon as she opened the door, she saw Qin's mother and Xie Yan Chi sitting in a row on the sofa, and the two were knitting sweaters together very harmoniously.

"Hey Xiao Chi, this thread can't be worn like this, I'll show you."

"Auntie is amazing!"

"Hahaha, no, this scarf will be knitted right away, and you will take it with you later."

Qin Yu Jue hugged her arms, knocked on the ground rhythmically with her toes, and looked at the two people in front of her numbly.

It's outrageous.

He actually started from her mother.

Xie Yan Chi noticed that Qin Yu Jue was coming back, raised his eyes to look in her direction, and then the corners of his lips curled, and he said locally: "Hey, you're back?"

...... Why do you speak like the head of a family?

"Why are you here?"

"Learn how to knit sweaters."