Part 70

Chapter 070

Because of the rugged mountain roads in this field, and the site is not large, in addition to loading equipment, the only car that came up was Xie Yan Chi's nanny car.

The artist's private cars were all parked on the mountainside.

The air conditioning in the car is sufficient, and the blackout glass blocks the scorching sunlight from the outside, so that the brain that was still scorched and drowsy just now suddenly awakens.

Of course, Qin Yu Jue knew how ambiguous the current posture of the two was.

She propped herself up in her chair and pushed Xie Yan Chi's shoulders to try to distance them.

As if he was afraid of hurting her, Xie Yan Chi didn't use any strength at all, let her move, and leaned back quite cooperatively.

Qin Yu Jue looked at his eyes and laughed angrily: "So the screenwriter said that I misunderstood the character and was just an excuse?"

He is worthy of being an actor.

The focus is always so special, and there is no neglect of the question of one's own dignity.

"Is there such a thing?"

Xie Yan Chi laughed and picked himself up lightly, "This screenwriter is quite excessive, I have to deduct her salary."

"......"

She almost forgot that Xie Yan Chi was a person who lied and dumped the pot, so naturally that he didn't have to blink.

Qin Yu Jue was speechless, she simply stopped being entangled, turned around and prepared to open the car door: "If Mr. Xie is fine, I will go down."

And at this moment, she was suddenly grabbed by Xie Yan Ci's shoulders and pulled back.

"Something?"

"I won't tease you, your role has indeed changed."

Xie Yan Chi leaned over, took out a document from the front mezzanine, and handed it over, "The next time the version of Jiu Ge Xing is updated, a new plot will be launched, and the character you play has a hidden plot line, so there has to be some foreshadowing in the promotional video, and the way of acting has to be changed."

Qin Yu Jue took it, looked at it a few times, and found that some slight adjustments had indeed been made in the follow-up shooting.

"Just watch it here."

Xie Yan Chi said, "This branch is not public for the time being, and it needs to be kept secret from other actors."

"Got it."

Qin Yu Jue nodded her head, his attention was all on the new character book, and she didn't even raise her eyes.

Xie Yan Chi looked at her with his chin propped up, his eyes full of lazy smiles and softness.

Assistant Chen, who was originally sitting in the driver's seat, watched it for a while, then got out of the car lightly with a light hand, and then muttered in his heart.

When does this part of the content need to be kept secret from the other actors?

Didn't the director be notified a long time ago and was going to reveal it to everyone when the afternoon shoot was made?

Obviously, he was afraid that Qin Yu Jue would suffer from heat stroke, and wanted her to stay in the car to blow the air conditioner, and he was beating around the bush.

Men are scheming.

After basking in the sun outside for about half an hour, Assistant Chen estimated that Qin Yu Jue had almost finished reading the script, so he wanted to go back to the car and blow the air conditioner for a while.