24

Chapter 024

Everyone present was in a cold sweat on their backs, and they felt afraid.

They all saw with their own eyes how Xie Yan Chi jumped over with a crisp and fast movement, and jumped directly without a pause.

When he landed, his knee slammed heavily on the slumping lifting board, and with a "bang", the scalps of the people around him were numb.

But he didn't frown.

Not only them, but even the working group in the background and the audience in the live broadcast room all gasped.

The barrage brushed through a row of exclamation points.

[?! Xie Yan Chi jumped down like this? 】

[I broke out in a cold sweat, for fear that he would step on the air. 】

[I'm scared, this kind of landing speed is really terrifying, the program team did it on purpose, right? It's too disregard for the safety of the guests. 】

[I slapped my face, I thought it was all a script. But now I find that this really can't be acted, Xie Yan Chi really protects her. 】

There are also some mocking voices that deliberately look for thorns, and the smoky miasma of speech is torn into pieces, mixed with the water of the opponent's company.

[It's not scared like this, is it? Wasn't that quite bold just now? 】

[Hehe, even if it's a job, a pasty pen like this can only win the sympathy of passers-by by pretending to be pitiful and miserable. 】

[I don't understand it, how can I be protective, I don't have a boyfriend, learn more about it, green tea standard teaching manual. 】

Qin Yu Jue slowed down for a while, and the thoughts in her mind gradually recovered.

Xie Yan Chi protected her very tightly, the two bodies were tightly together, she put her head into his shoulder, and she could feel the warm air surge, soothing the cold and stiff body that had just become cold and stiff because of fear.

Heart palpitations and fear surged repeatedly in the chest, and even though it had touched the ground, there was still an illusion that the surroundings would collapse at any time.

She knew that since that incident, she had become a little afraid of heights.

But she didn't expect the stress response to be so severe.

Coming back to her senses, Qin Yu Jue raised her head and looked at the person in front of her.

She did hear a loud bang just now, but she didn't see how Xie Yan Chi came over.

She couldn't remember what had happened, except for the screams of others.

But she remembered the temperature of Xie Yan Chi's palm, and the reassuring embrace.

"You jumped off?" Qin Yu Jue asked.

"Nope."

Xie Yan Chi let go of his hand and stood up, then pulled her up, "I was standing next to you just now, and I stood up by the way when I saw a mechanism."

It's very understatement, and even the lies are told very calmly.

It's as simple as that.

[I'm dizzy, I have a crush on someone else's boyfriend again, Xie Ershao I can! ] 】

[Sister, I've got you a chicken coop! We're both locked up together! 】

[By the way? Is this called by the way? Xie is tired of giving me a trick, woo woo woo I'll go to Krypton their company's game skin now. 】