22

Chapter 022

This sentence made Qin Yu Jue stunned for a moment, and all the questions that she wanted to grit her teeth and say were stuck in her throat, and she couldn't spit out a single syllable.

She looked up and looked into Xie Yan Chi's eyes.

After most of the light was blocked, the shallow pupils that were always glowing with a small light also seemed depressed and deep at the moment.

She couldn't tell for a moment whether he was telling the truth or not.

The atmosphere was stalemate for a long time.

Just as Qin Yu Jue was about to speak, Xie Yan Chi suddenly let go of the hand holding her wrist.

Then, laughed.

The sharpness of the eyes seemed to fade in an instant, as if he had changed back to the noble son he was before.

He approached Qin Yu Jue's shoulder socket, and the tail note was slightly raised: "Why is it so easy to deceive? If you really like someone in the future, won't you suffer? "

Qin Yu Jue's eyelids jumped, her hands supported Xie Yan Chi's chest, and she pushed it, unceremoniously: "Get out."

She knows that she can't waste her feelings on this person.

But she thought about it for a while, and still asked, "Why were you so angry just now?"

Xie Yan Chi took a few steps back along her strength, found a position to lean lazily, looked at her, and answered quite smoothly: "Jealous, didn't I admit it just now?"

Qin Yu Jue would never believe him: "I won't be deceived by you for the second time."

"That's fine."

Xie Yan Chi hissed lightly and adjusted his posture, "The merchant has been paying attention to me before, so when you look at Shang Zi Chen's appearance, you know that you must not believe in the relationship between the two of us. If you don't act like a little bit, how can you fool the past? "

This is indeed a compelling reason.

"And," Xie Yan Chi said slowly, "don't you think he's annoying to speak."

Qin Yu Jue was completely speechless, because according to the character of this young master, Shang Zi Chen's words that could be heard just now were deliberately provocative, and it was indeed easy to anger him.

She rubbed her shoulder, which had been clasped just now, and was about to walk in when her phone vibrate.

[Shang Zi Chen]: I'm sorry, I was too impulsive just now.

[Shang Zi Chen]: I hope it didn't affect your emotions.

Qin Yu Jue happened to walk next to Xie Yan Chi, and as soon as these two pieces of news jumped out, the people next to her could also see it clearly.

However, she didn't say a word, just raised her thumb and slid it to the left, and even deleted the message box neatly.

"He likes you."

Xie Yan Chi said lightly.

Qin Yu Jue snorted and put her phone away: "I didn't know before, but I saw it when you quarreled just now."

She's not stupid enough to be like that.

But if you say you like it, you don't necessarily like it much, and most of it may be the desire to compare between men.

Shang Zi Chen's family background is not as good as Xie Yan Chi, and he is a little arrogant.

Shang Zi Chen is just a desire to compete, Qin Yu Jue never wants to accompany him, and she doesn't want to make trouble for herself.