17

Chapter 017

Xie Yan Chi closed his eyes, and the water flowed down the edges and corners, cutting through the Adam's apple, neck, and strong abdomen.

On the lower side of his waist, a tattoo of a black lion was tattooed.

If you look closely, it looks like there was a hideous wound in the original place, but after being covered by a tattoo, it is difficult for people to see.

The sound of the water decreases and is then turned off.

Xie Yan Chi propped up the wall with one hand, raised his hand and grabbed his hair back.

Droplets of water rolled down his face, The peach blossom eyes that usually have a light and profligate smile have all the playfulness at the moment, and they look cold and deep.

He shouldn't have come early.

Xie Yan Chi pulled the corners of his lips, chuckled self-deprecatingly, then stretched out his hand and wiped his neck with a bath towel, and put on his nightgown and went out.

Qin Yu Jue was nesting on the sofa looking at the collection of movies that Director Rong had made before, taking notes by the way.

Although she hasn't gotten the official script yet, she still has to do her homework in advance and familiarize herself with Director Rong's shooting style.

The temperature in the room was just comfortable, but Qin Yu Jue coughed frequently.

She raised her hand and rubbed her neck, but as if she had pulled some wound, she frowned and "hissed" softly.

Xie Yan Chi stood behind her and asked casually, "Got a cold?"

"Nope."

Qin Yu Jue didn't reply, her tone sounded calm and calm, "The problem that fell before is estimated to be better in a while."

The danger of falling into the water is still very high.

Although Qin Yu Jue doesn't seem to have any external injuries, in fact, since she was discharged from the hospital, she still has muscle aches all over her body, and if the span of her movements is a little larger, she will feel pain like a strain, and she has also left many sequelae.

The doctor has seen it several times, and they all said that it is necessary to recuperate slowly.

During this time, the symptoms have almost subsided, but they are still not complete.

Xie Yan Chi heard this, and his eyes sank slightly.

When this happened, the other person was not in Tong City. It wasn't until he came back and listened to a few friends mention it that he knew the ins and outs of the matter.

At this moment, Assistant Chen made a phone call.

Xie Yan Chi looked at the screen, walked to the balcony, and pulled the door to connect.

"Mr. Xie, Mr. Zhou has frequently asked me about your work itinerary during this time, and it seems that he wants to invite you to a small gathering."

Assistant Chen asked, "After all, his old man is Zhou Yan's grandfather, and he should have come here because you broke off your cooperation with the Zhou family during this time."

"Well, what do you say about my recent work schedule?"

Xie Yan Chi leaned against the railing and asked nonchalantly.

Assistant Chen replied truthfully: "After the recording of the first variety show, there is free time——"

"That's not there anymore."