Part 76-1

Chapter 76: Extra: Variety

Xie Si Yuan has been a little distressed lately.

His tablemate, Zhang Xiao Hong, a little girl with a double ponytail and a round face and a very sweet smile, has been putting a few pieces of candy on his table lately.

And it's his least favorite lemon flavor.

After school one day, Qin Yu Jue and Xie Yan Chi, who were rarely free, drove to pick him up.

As soon as he got in the car, seeing that he looked sullen, Qin Yu Jue asked, "What's wrong? Got a fight with a classmate? "

"My tablemate, Zhang Xiao Hong, always puts my least favorite lemon candy on my table." Xie Si Yuan said sullenly.

Qin Yu Jue laughed: "This shows that people want to be friends with you."

"No way, she's not trying to be friends with me."

Xie Si Yuan looked distressed, and said very firmly, "She must have a crush on me."

"......?"

Qin Yu Jue was silent for a few seconds, then turned her head to look at her son who looked like a little adult in the back seat, and then looked at the leisurely and calm Xie Yan Chi in the driver's seat, gritted her teeth, and said in an angry voice: "Don't take your son to watch my TV series anymore, do you think he is like this now?"

"It's not true."

Xie Yan Chi chuckled, raised his eyes and glanced at Xie Si Yuan from the rearview mirror, and said lightly, "Why are you so dished? When your dad was in kindergarten, there were seven girls who gave candy. "

He didn't forget to add: "And it's also sandwich candy."

Qin Yu Jue: "? "

Are you still compared to your son?

She sneered, turned around and swiped her phone with her head down, pursed her lips without saying a word.

"What's wrong?"

Xie Yan Chi could see her emotions.

"Not really."

Qin Yu Jue sneered, her tone was a little sour, "I remember very clearly, there are still seven, do I have to give you an award?"

Hearing this, the corners of Xie Yan Chi's lips curled slightly, slowed down and stopped on the side of the road, put his hand on the steering wheel, and said coldly: "Xie Si Yuan, you get out of the car and go to the store next to you to buy yourself an ice cream."

Ice cream!

Xie Si Yuan's distress was immediately washed away, and then he jumped out of the car with a stumble open the car door and a smoke.

"Why did you take your son away?"

Qin Yu Jue asked angrily.

Xie Yan Chi turned around, lowered his head to meet her gaze, and asked with a smile: "Jealous?"

Qin Yu Jue glanced at him: "What do you say?"

"I don't like sugar." He said.

Qin Yu Jue choked him: "It's quite picky."

Xie Yan Chi laughed to himself, stretched out his hand to pinch her chin, lifted it slightly, and leaned down-

"Daddy, the store is closed......"

Xie Si Yuan went and returned, opened the door of the rear driver's seat, and complained with a dejected expression.

Halfway through the sentence, it came to an abrupt end.