Part 47

Chapter 047

The comments exploded, but only Xie Yan Chi's simple words were extremely clear in Qin Yu Jue's eyes.

She stared at the comment for a few moments, then closed her phone, leaned back on the couch, and closed her eyes.

There's been a lot going on tonight.

But she didn't expect that what affected her the most was such a short reply from Xie Yan Chi.

Although she doesn't know if it's to cooperate with the acting, or if he is dutifully shaping the image.

But whether it's true or not, it did hit the tip of her heart.

Her nose was sore, and then she lowered her head and pinched her eyebrow bone, suppressing that bit of emotion.

How can this person be so good at recruiting?

Obviously one thing that should be moved.

She was inexplicably a little sad.

Qin Yu Jue raised her hand and pinched her eyebrow bone, and after being silent for a moment, she sorted out her emotions again, picked up her mobile phone, and prepared to say thank you to Xie Yan Chi.

But before sending the message, she seemed to remember something again, opened Weibo again, and followed the victims who spoke out.

And just then, she found out that one of the little girls had sent a private message to herself.

The time was a week ago.

It's just that she was drowned in a private message from someone who didn't pay attention, and Qin Yu Jue never saw it.

"Ah, because I don't have Miss Qin's contact information, I quietly sent a private message, I hope to see it!"

"Thank you for insisting on the prosecution, in fact, I was really devastated when I knew about it. I'm especially afraid that these photos will be seen by my real friends, and to be honest, I really don't care about compensation, and the money is really nothing compared to these. "

However, about a day later, this blogger sent another message.

"I still want to tell Miss Qin about this secretly! Last night, Mr. Xie's assistant contacted me and said that he would compensate me and ask someone to help me sue, hoping that I would give up and not withdraw the lawsuit!

Although Assistant Chen said that he hoped not to tell you, I still secretly said hahahaha, because I feel that you will be very happy if you know. I asked a few waiters like me, and they all said they seemed to have received the message.

Mr. Xie is really good to you!! Super envious! "

Qin Yu Jue read the message word by word, was silent for a long time, and then sent the message carefully: [Thank you for telling me, can you take a look at the screenshot of Assistant Chen's communication with you?  I was really surprised because I wanted to know more about the details. 】

The person over there replied in a timely manner: [Of course it's no problem!!] 】

Two screenshots were then issued.

The content on the screenshot is the whole process of Assistant Chen's communication with her.

And a six-figure negotiable offer was made.

The price is high, and it's no wonder that all the victims are determined to sue.

In the face of such a price, no one is unmoved. What's more, the matter of prosecution has Qin Yu Jue in front of the car, and everyone can judge how to choose.