27

Chapter 027

There was a long silence on the other end of the phone, and after a long time, Father Xie coughed, his voice was calm, and he pretended not to know: "I didn't understand, what's the matter?"

"You just don't act."

Xie Yan Chi walked to the balcony, leaned on the railing and lit a cigarette, and put it in his mouth, "I spent two million in the live broadcast room a day, and your avatar is the cat I picked up a year ago. Saying that it has nothing to do with you is fooling me? "

When it came to this, Father Xie didn't deny it: "Since you want to show up, I have to see if you have embarrassed our Xie family."

Xie Yan Chi: "So you spent a million to send me into a separate secret room?"

Father Xie: "This is to let you learn to be able to solve problems more independently."

Xie Yan Chi: "And then spent another million to let your precious son live in the worst house."

Father Xie: "If you can endure hardships and hardships, you will be a superior person."

It's quite inspiring.

Xie Yan Chi flicked off some cigarette ash, and was laughed angrily: "Do I have to thank you for your cultivation?"

Father Xie: "Then thank you."

... It's really a mountain that is higher than a mountain.

But the old father on the other side was still his own, and he couldn't say a word about it.

Xie Yan Chi was too lazy to continue to block himself: "Hang up." "

"Wait a minute."

And at this moment, Father Xie suddenly shouted to stop, he was silent for a while, and then said, "You really like that little girl."

This sentence successfully made Xie Yan Chi's movements pause.

He didn't speak immediately, and after being quiet for a long time, he smiled lazily and said, "How can I act."

"You are the son I raised," said Father Xie, "There is no need to lie to me, I can see it."

The crimson flickering on Xie Yan Chi's fingertips, he laughed, and said casually: "So what? Don't you think she's not suitable? "

"You know what I mean."

On the other end of the phone, Father Xie seemed to sigh, "What you have been doing and what you have been doing for so many years, I know exactly what you are doing in my heart. You should also understand what I mean by that inappropriate sentence. "

After speaking, he added lightly: "I don't want you to be like me, because of a decision to regret for the rest of your life."

"I know."

Xie Yan Chi lowered his head, took the cigarette back into his mouth, and his eyes sank slightly: "Don't worry, I'm not you." 

After hanging up the phone, Xie Yan Chi didn't rush in.

He leaned against the railing of the balcony, without saying a word, the light under his eyes was gone, and there was some breathless depression all over his body.

Not long ago, Jiang Jing Xing asked him to have a glass of wine.

"It's all on this, it's better to do a fake show."

Jiang Jing Xing poured half a glass of wine and handed it to him, "I haven't heard of a saying, playing ambiguous can eventually play your love to death."