76-2

When the program team knocked on the door the next day, it was Xie Yan Chi who opened the door late.

Because the structure of the filming home will involve the privacy of the star, the live broadcast will start after all the members have arrived, and this content will be placed in the edited version of the pilot film.

Xie Yan Chi was wearing a white shirt with cuffs folded up to his elbows, as if he was busy with something just now.

The button on the neckline is open, and it doesn't look like it's too hairstyled, a little messy, with a bit of casual ruffianism.

Sure enough, handsome people are not limited by age at all.

In a flash, it is clear that Xie Yan Chi is becoming a father, but it seems that he is still in the same state as when he first appeared on the variety show.

The staff lowered their voices and asked in an airy voice, "Can we go in?"

"Okay."

Xie Yan Chi stepped aside and reminded, "But you have to be quiet, Yu Yu is still resting."

So the group walked in lightly.

Bring it lightly to the door.

Walk lightly past the master bedroom.

Gently opened the door of the second bedroom, and found Xie Si Yuan sleeping soundly.

The camera instantly froze on his face.

Xie Si Yuan, who perfectly inherited Xie Yan Chi and Qin Yu Jue's absolute appearance, even if he has not fully grown, he can see that handsomeness.

The program team is a little looking forward to how Xie Yan Chi will gently wake up his son.

"Shut the door for a while."

Xie Yan Chi said with a sigh of relief.

The staff member who approached the door immediately nodded and closed the door gently.

Xie Yan Chi walked to the window with his arms crossed, tilted his head and looked his son who was sleeping peacefully, then stretched out his hand and lifted the quilt, patted his back, and was simple and rude: "Wake up, still sleep."

"......"

It was so rough that it was in stark contrast to the caution he had just passed by the door of Qin Yu Jue's house.

Looking forward to the picture of the father's love and son's filial piety will collapse from now on.

Xie Si Yuan's eyes opened, and he straightened up directly from a carp on the bed, stunned for a long time, and was about to get angry.

But when he looked up, he just saw the cameras around me.

So he swallowed his wake-up breath very much with idol baggage, then stretched out his hand, straightened his hairstyle, and then showed a sweet smile to the camera, and said in a milky voice: "Good morning, uncle and aunt."

"......"

Xie Yan Chi was speechless.

Where does this come from the idol baggage and acting skills?

Xie Yan Chi ruthlessly dismantled him: "Don't pretend. "

Xie Si Yuan, who was exposed, was just about to fight back loudly, but was blocked by Xie Yan Chi's words: "Mom is sleeping."

In this family, it is not noisy to sleep with his mother to let her rest well is the only consensus between the two.

So Xie Si Yuan immediately shut his mouth, obediently climbed out of bed against his sleepiness, and went into the toilet to brush his teeth and wash his face.