Part 18

Chapter 018

The host team looked at each other.

What's the situation, isn't it just a little tidbit? Why is it so hot all of a sudden?

Before the filming started, they hit the scene of the couple's quarrel?

Suddenly, the staff who keenly smelled the breaking point clip instantly cheered up and set up the camera to look ready to go.

Xie Yan Chi glanced at them indifferently, and then gestured in the direction of the camera.

The cameraman silently took a step back and softened: "It's okay Mr. Xie, we are at the door, and we will come in when you agree."

Inside the house, footsteps from far and near sounded, followed by Qin Yu Jue's voice: "The program team can come in-"

"No, you can't."

Xie Yan Chi covered the door for a moment, then turned back, grabbed Qin Yu Jue's arm, and said with deep eyes, "You need to your clothes."

Qin Yu Jue was almost not angry: "... This is the pajamas designated by the sponsors, you won't let me wear them out how do I advertise? And you're actually saying ugly to the camera? Who allows you to say that the clothes of the gold lord's house are ugly? "

"I'm also a sponsor."

Xie Yan Chi said with a sigh of relief.

"One of them, you're just one of them."

Qin Yu Jue pulled out his arm, raised an index finger, and emphasized repeatedly, "There's no need to discuss, not only will I wear this today, I will really wear this for the entire show."

Xie Yan Chi rubbed his eyebrows with his finger bones and took a step back: "Go and put on a coat."

Now, Qin Yu Jue will finally be happy.

She looked down at the nightdress, frowned, and said, "This style and neckline position are perfect, no-"

"No," Xie Yan Chi interrupted, he stared straight into Qin Yu Jue's eyes, and then said slowly, "I saw it, last night."

Guess?

Qin Yu Jue's emotions that had just calmed down were instantly ignited, her face turned red, and then she quickly turned around, ashamed and annoyed: "Pervert."

"So."

Xie Yan Chi bent down and lowered his head to her ear, as if to coax her, "Be obedient, put on a coat."

"No."

Qin Yu Jue still replied: "How can wearing a coat have a propaganda effect? Normal shooting is a normal angle, and there will never be any light shots. "

Xie Yan Chi smiled and touched his chin.

What you say is ironic that you are not a normal angle?

"Okay, you can go."

Xie Yan Chi seemed to be giving up, but when Qin Yu Jue turned around, he added slowly, "When the time comes, it will be done."

Qin Yu Jue paused, and then turned around suddenly: "You are taking advantage of privilege!"

"No, no, no."

Xie Yan Chi laughed, and his tone was very calm, "Otherwise, the money was not spent in vain?"

A team of hosts who eavesdropped on the door.

"Yes, really, really, we're knocking again!"

Ten minutes later, Qin Yu Jue, wearing a suit jacket, appeared in front of the camera, and then opened the door and invited them in.