Part 73

Chapter 073

The Xie clan was in complete chaos, and everyone was in danger.

The shareholders' meeting was held several times, all of which were aimed at Xie He Chen.

They held him up for the sake of profit before, but they didn't expect that if they didn't get any benefits, the originally stable Xie family also suffered a heavy blow because of this, and even the shares in their hands depreciated.

Many celebrities and partners, due to the negative impact, have canceled their cooperation.

Everyone can see that although many people are still humble on the surface, they are like a mirror in their hearts, knowing that it is only a matter of time before the Xie family's edifice collapses.

The shareholders forced Xie He Chen to give up some of his shares to make up for his losses, and let go of his harsh words, threatening him to "let him fall hard if he can't make up for his own interests and support the promises he made when he took office."

But Xie He Chen has been with them for so many years, pretending to be respectful, but in fact, he sneers at these people, and has already laid out a secret chess.

He took out some of the tricks about them that he had investigated behind his back over the years, and completely tore his face.

The Xie clan was completely divided into countless camps, confronting each other with red eyes.

Internal and external troubles.

Although with a strong foundation, the Xie clan will not be destroyed overnight, but everyone knows that if time passes, sooner or later it will be destroyed.

What's more, there is also Xie Yan Chi .

The matter soon spread to the Internet.

The suicide of the daughter of the wealthy businessman before set off a small range of waves, and through such a scene, it completely broke out.

After seeing the news and the current position, the businessman simply stopped caring about those unspoken rules, and sent a long article denouncing Xie He Chen's behavior, and stated that he would forever resist all cooperation and commodities of the Xie family.

There are celebrities and businessmen with interests on the Internet who stand on the street to forward it, and some are quite scheming, and by the way, they will mention a few words of support for Jing Yi to offer their hospitality.

Of course, if it was placed when the Xie family was in full swing, no one would dare to speak so rashly.

It's just a clear view of today's trends.

They also knows that between Jingyi and Xie, there can always be only one side.

During this time, there was no news about Xie's family.

Occasionally, it subsided for a day or two, but before it faded out of everyone's sight, there would be some problems with product quality and harsh staff.

There have also been anonymous internal staff members on the forum and on some of them to break the news.

In addition, Qin Jie Li was extremely well-known ten years ago, especially in the era when the Internet was underdeveloped, and dominated TV for a long time.

Even the people of the previous generation can remember this name clearly, and the national degree is very high.

As soon as this incident came out, it set off the memories of countless older generations.

These news of the Xie family have really become household names.

The competition between enterprises is fierce, and many capitalists see the opportunity to get ahead, quickly promote their products, and carry out propaganda of price reductions and large investments.