Part 59

Chapter 059

Xie Yan Chi didn't guess that Qin Yu Jue would definitely be here.

Jing Yi Technology's partner was pressured by Xie He Chen, and at this juncture, Assistant Chen was frequently notified to let him come to Xie's for negotiations, which was obviously to force him to come over for a meeting.

Now it seems that there is something else.

"My brother doesn't seem to know me. So I'm sorry I couldn't say what you expected."

Xie Yan Chi's tone was very light, and his smile was not warm, "If there is nothing else, I will take my girlfriend and leave first."

Xie He Chen's face still looked unfazed, and his expression did not change in any way, but he could still vaguely smell some gloomy atmosphere.

After a long time, he suddenly laughed, sounding very generous: "Of course you can."

Xie Yan Chi turned around and stretched out his hand towards Qin Yu Jue, without saying a word of superfluity.

The corners of Qin Yu Jue's lips curled, walked up to him, and naturally put her hand on it: "Let's go."

Xie He Chen's expression looked the same, politely raised his hand towards the door and made a gesture of "please", and then watched them leave with a smile.

It wasn't until the two of them were about to leave the door that they suddenly shouted, "Xiao Chi."

Xie Yan Chi was tired of taking a slow step and tilted his head slightly.

"Have a nice trip."

Xie He Chen said with a smile.

Xie Yan Chi lowered his eyelids, and there was no emotion in his amber pupils.

After a moment of silence, he chuckled lightly and said lightly, "As you wish."

The office door was shut.

All of a sudden, it was extremely quiet.

Xie He Chen lowered his eyes, his face remained unchanged, and he didn't seem to react to what happened just now.

But after writing a line, he suddenly stopped the pen and raised his hand to throw the pen down. Leaning back, he turned the chair in a different direction.

In front of him is huge floor-to-ceiling windows, towering buildings, and the busy streets beneath his feet.

He clasped his hands together and clasped his knuckles as he moved his fingers.

It was so hard that even the meridians on the back of the hand were raised.

He closed his eyes and leaned his head back in his chair.

The thumb rubs the wrench, and the fingertips feel the pattern on it little by little.

After a long period of action, he finally slowly lifted his eyelashes, rushed out of his pocket and opened a pocket watch.

The pocket watch has a picture of a woman embedded in it.

It is the standard glamorous look, with a bit of Western style, which is very eye-catching.

Xie He Chen pulled the corners of his lower lip, and the emotion in his eyes was indifferent and excited.

He pulled out the photo, pressed it against the back of his hand, split it in half without pause, and tossed it into a nearby trash can.

The whole process is clean and neat, and there is not even the slightest attachment.

  *****

Xie Yan Chi led Qin Yu Jue out of the office.