9

Chapter 009

  Being on trending searches does not affect Qin Yu Jue's mood while taking a bath.

  She even took off a piece of mask and applied it on her face, and then opened the forum leisurely.

  She had never been able to make waves in the industry before, but now when she looked at the forum, most of the posts floating on the home page were about herself.

  Some of them were even upvoted as hot, and within an hour of posting, dozens of pages were quickly flipped through.

  "Is this the big melon of the year?" ? A female artist with a second-generation celebrity status sent herself to the bed of a second-generation rich man in the middle of the night, only to be pushed into the swimming pool? 》

  Poster: The abbreviation is QYJ. When I ate the melon, I was shocked. My toes and fingers curled up into a ball, feeling embarrassed for this sister. I have never seen someone who wants to be in a position so much that she actually seeks support on her own? Compare these pictures and see for yourself whether it is Pinpin or not this sister who slipped away.

  There are two pictures, one is a picture of Qin Yu Jue at the banquet, and the other is a picture of when the ambulance arrived.

  The author also thoughtfully circled details such as clothes and hair to prove that they are the same person.

  The comments downstairs were all one-sided——

  ""HE" issued a contract termination statement. Is this a disguised statement? This lady is really brave. I heard that the young man named Zhou she offended is a well-known figure in the rich circle. "

  "I was quite scornful of this person before, but now I want to go back and poke out my own scornful eyes."

  "Hahahaha, this is called being confident and having a big face? I have never seen a rich family, but do you really think that you can rise to become a wealthy wife? My habit of embarrassing others has happened again."

  "I began to love Xue Nan Yin. In the previous TV series, she played the heroine, but I remember that she seemed to be overshadowed by Qin Yu Jue, a small supporting role in the draft? This time "HE" changed people, and they obviously came to save her with good intentions. However, it ended up being criticized and robbed of resources. Fortunately, the magazine is really kind and has become a fan. I will definitely buy this issue."

  Qin Yu Jue glanced at the comments briefly. The general content, besides mocking himself, was a disguised way of promoting and shaping Xue Nan Yin's character.

  In the previous TV series "Phoenix Channel", although Qin Yu Jue was only a supporting role with only a few scenes, she still made a splash with her acting skills and appearance.

  Although she only appeared in a few clips, she has become a must-have material for major Up editors when editing videos.

  It now seems that Xue Nan Yin's team has long remembered that incident, and they still don't forget to step in one more step.

  When she opened Weibo, the topic #Qinyujueyide# also became the number one hot search topic.

  The content of the forwarded comments is also similar.

  Not long after her debut, she had insufficient exposure resources and not many die-hard fans to control and criticize her. Therefore, it seems that the direction of public opinion is almost in Xue Nan Yin's direction.

  It was at this time that He Huai Qing's call came in: "Have you seen the hot search?"

  "Yes."