Part 50

Chapter 050

Most of the onlookers were quickly cleared out, and even Tang Xiao Tang, who was holding a banner, was ruthlessly driven out, leaving behind some necessary filming personnel.

Finally, the hero and heroine who stayed on the scene in the name of "learning".

The people went empty all of a sudden, which made Qin Yu Jue feel a lot more comfortable.

Just now, so many blazing onlookers stared at her, and it was such a vixen who was playing a rival scene in Canada, it was really difficult for her to let go.

It's just that......

She raised her eyes and looked at Xie Yan Chi's nonchalant look.

It doesn't look like a shy look.

Qin Yu Jue is definitely not a dull person, of course, she can understand what Xie Yan Chi's remarks just now, what is the reason.

"Okay, adjust your state, Qin Yu Jue must pay attention to his emotions."

Director Rong returns to the camera.

The staff began to play the board: "Three, two, one!" Action! "

Shooting starts, and it gets into the state.

The soft red spring tent, the action is slightly bigger, and the four-corner bells jingle straight.

Qin Yu Jue raised her eyelashes, looked straight at Xie Yan Chi's pupils, and then the corners of his lips curled, his phoenix eyes smiled, and the tails of his eyes were slightly raised, with a bit of demon in his charm, which was unconcealed aggressiveness.

She raised her arm, and the sleeves of her light gauze robe naturally slipped off, revealing a white lotus arm, which gently rested on Xie Yan Chi's neck.

The other hand climbed up his waist and went all the way up until she stopped at the open neckline.

"What are you doing with all this nonsense?"

Qin Yu Jue's voice is the type of gentleness, and when it is deliberately lowered, every syllable seems to be teasing on the tip of people's hearts.

Especially at this time, she deliberately retains some air sounds, which tickles people's hearts.

Her arm strained slightly, and she ambiguously pulled Xie Yan Chi in front of her.

Then she raised her face, and her breath hit his lips, grinding it little by little: "I'm not here now, you can do whatever you want."

Hearing this, the hearts of everyone present tightened.

The word "Charming Bone Tiancheng" is very suitable for Qin Yu Jue.

Usually to people, she can be a little more restrained.

Now that the aura is so open, it is even more difficult to take your eyes off.

Director Rong felt that it was not good.

Before shooting, she forgot to let Qin Yu Jue collect the points first.

Because after the role of Lin Zhu Yu added the scene at the end, it seemed to be shaped into an image that was by no means a thing in the pool, but was deliberately hidden under the shell of flowers and wine.

So in the face of Shen Jiao's teasing, he should be able to take over the role and be able to resist each other with ease.

But Qin Yu Jue's acting skills are too strong, and it is difficult for anyone to control them.

Just as Director Rong was about to shout to stop and remind her again, Xie Yan Chi moved .

There are still these playful smiles on the corners of his lips, and the bottom of his eyes is clearly picky, but his eyes are clear, and he doesn't look like he is dizzy.