64

Chapter 064

After the beginning of spring, the TV series filmed by Qin Yu Jue were released one after another, dominating the screen for a whole quarter.

During this time, her popularity continued to rise, and she topped the list of actress topic power for two consecutive months.

The once smash hit CP seems to have finally become a topic of the past and forgotten by most people.

All kinds of Lalang pairings and editing, most of them like to associate Qin Yu Jue and Song Jing Yun, and the popularity of "Alert CP" is gradually rising, and there are even rumors about the scandal between the two on the forum.

Qin Yu Jue also refuted the rumors openly and secretly at the beginning, but after finding out that it was obvious that someone was deliberately hyping up this pair of CPs, she didn't bother to spend any more energy to deal with it.

After all, this kind of scandal, the more the rumors are refuted, the more popular it becomes.

The best solution is to ignore and ignore it.

At the beginning of April, Qin Yu Jue participated in a charity auction.

This kind of large-scale event is basically a walk-around form, and each participating artist either auctions off the next item or donates some money, anyway, it must have something to do with charity.

The amount of the auction and the amount of donations are actually negotiated between the artists in advance, and at most the gap between them is about 1 million.

In fact, celebrities participate in this kind of dinner party mostly to buy peace of mind, afraid of moral kidnapping and ridicule by fans or families grabbing donations.

He Huai Qing's news to Qin Yu Jue was to shoot a pair of jade earrings with five million.

After several rounds of auctioning items, it finally came to Qin Yu Jue's part.

After a few rounds of intermingling, she called out the price of five million.

The master of ceremonies counted a few times, and when she saw that he was about to make a final decision, a warm voice suddenly sounded in the front row: "Ten million."

There was an uproar.

Qin Yu Jue raised her head and looked in the direction of the voice-

Old acquaintance, Xie He Chen.

This suddenly doubled the price, obviously not taking money as money.

And the reasonable price of this pair of jade earrings, everyone understands it in their hearts.

And the lower value of the auction is sold to the stars, and the high value is fought for by these wealthy businessmen, which is the unspoken rule of the charity gala.

Xie He Chen interrupted like this, obviously on purpose.

Qin Yu Jue retracted his gaze, and her reaction was very calm.

She didn't plan to rob it at all, no matter what Xie He Chen'an's heart was, it wasn't worth spending so much money to ask him for face.

After three clicks, no one raised the price again.

The final word was made, and Xie He Chen took down the pair of earrings.

After the auction ended, Qin Yu Jue contacted the organizer to donate money, and then prepared to leave.

Tang Xiao Tang sent her a message: [Sister Qin, I'm waiting for you at the door. 】

Qin Yu Jue: [Well, I understand. 】