10

Chapter 010

  The entertainment reporters gathered in a circle didn't seem to react to this sudden episode.

     They looked at each other, and after looking at each other, they burst into a roar.

  The crowd swarmed up again, blocking Xie Yan Chi's path and surrounding the two people tightly——

  "Mr. Xie! Could you please explain the relationship between the two of you?"

  "Did Miss Qin come here to see Mr. Xie today?"

  "May I ask Mr. Xie what he thinks of the relevant rumors on the forum."

  The bodyguards didn't have time to squeeze in, and the entertainment reporters, who were getting more and more excited, hugged each other.

  Qin Yu Jue had no idea who tripped her. She staggered forward and almost fell down. Thanks to Xie Yan Chi's strength, she was able to prop herself up in time.

  Countless microphones were poked in front of the two people's eyes.

     One of them obviously didn't hold it firmly.

      It tilted to the side and hit Qin Yu Jue's brow bone straight away.

  Xie Yan Chi keenly noticed with his peripheral vision that his eyebrows were slightly pressed, he held Qin Yu Jue's arm and pulled her behind him, then raised his hand to protect her head accurately.

  "boom."

  A sharp cry.

  The microphone hit the back of Xie Yan Chi's hand hard, and a patch of red appeared where it was hit.

  But he seemed to be okay, just glanced at the back of his hand, then chuckled, leaned down and held the microphone, looked at the reporter closest to him, and said in a deep voice: "I look like I have a good temper people?"

  It was just a word, but the crowd that had been lively and noisy just now suddenly muted their voices.

  Xie Yan Chi let go of the phone, straightened up, glanced sideways at Qin Yu Jue next to him, and then naturally led her in his direction: "I will not accept interviews that have nothing to do with the press conference today."

  The bodyguards also squeezed in and quickly protected Xie Yan Chi as he walked forward.

  However, at this moment, someone brave enough asked:

  "So Mr. Xie is avoiding his relationship with Miss Qin?"

  Xie Yan Chi's steps paused, and the corners of his lips twitched, as if he was laughing. 

     Then he slowly turned his head and narrowed his eyes slightly.

     Although there was a smile in his eyes, there was a sense of inexplicable oppression: "There is no avoidance."

  "It's just that you talk too much," after saying this, he paused for a moment and his voice dropped, "I'm afraid it will scare my little girl."

  "..."

  The entertainment reporters obviously didn't expect Xie Yan Chi's answer.

  What does this mean?

  This means that young master Xie not only admitted the relationship between the two, but also wrote the words "I protect her" on the bright side.

  When the two of them walked away, the reporters, who had been keeping their excitement under control, broke out into heated discussions.