20

Chapter 020

The director agreed in advance, because the live broadcast could not be edited, in order to avoid chaos, so the plan of "making the boyfriend jealous" would be carried out in groups.

Which group to start with depends on the situation on the spot.

During each group, other people in the know will be involved.

Now it seems that Xie is the first to bear the brunt.

Sure enough, as soon as this sentence was finished, Xu Shu Yin next to him laughed, and took over in a soft tone: "Hey? Shang Zi Chen, how do you know so clearly, we have been friends for so many years, I don't like spicy food, you can't remember. "

Shang Zi Chen raised his eyelashes and glanced at Qin Yu Jue, and his voice sounded very gentle: "Because Yu Yu cooperated with the first movie in my life, it is quite fateful to say."

This line, as soon as they hear it, they know that it is carefully choreographed.

The lethality is huge, and the word provocation is written on the face.

Under the director's strong hints, Qin Yu Jue glanced at Xie Yan Chi, who looked unusual, and decided to cooperate with the performance perfunctorily.

So she turned her head, looked at Shang Zi Chen, bent her eyes, and said with a smile: "Thank you for bothering."

Shang Zi Chen looked at the bottom of her eyes, his eyes moved slightly, and then he turned his head pretending to be nothing, and said, "It's okay."

Qin Yu Jue's facial features were originally excessively exquisite, especially when those eyes were smiling, with some unrhetorical but natural charm under his eyes, which looked clean and attractive.

In fact, when she received the plan, she was still a little worried.

Even before the party started, she thought about whether to tell Xie Yan Chi about the live broadcast.

Because the two are not real couples after all, she is afraid that Xie Yan Chi will not care about this matter at all, so the live broadcast effect may be extremely bleak, and there may be a rumor of "good looks".

But after thinking about Xie Yan Chi's amazing acting skills this morning, Qin Yu Jue decided not to shoot herself in the foot.

She would rather he wasn't jealous than go through that deadly operation again.

However, at this moment, Xie Yan Chi, who had been maintaining his original posture, moved.

He leaned back, leaning lazily against the back of his chair.

Holding the menu in one hand, pinning his index finger between the two pages, and resting the other hand on the seat, his knuckles tapping down on the table.

Although he didn't say a word, the anger in his body was deeper.

His jawline was tense and his eyelids drooped, as if he was looking at the names of the dishes on the menu, but his eyes were so cold that he didn't even slant his eyes, but the people around him were suddenly silenced.

Flowers exploded on the barrage -

[Laugh at me, who designed this line?] It's annoying, isn't it?]

[Really, the program team is not human, I substituted myself for those two lines just now, if I hear that someone cares about my boyfriend so much, I can be so angry that my chest will burst]

[I vomited, is it okay for the program team to have a little heart?  Engaging my small business brother like this, do you know that it is very hateful]