Part 46

Chapter 046

Zhou Zi Ran's company's statement is particularly beautifully written.

Passing through the incident, focusing on deepening the trauma of the incident, such as - "After learning about this incident, it had a huge impact on my life, I couldn't concentrate, I went to the psychiatrist several times, and I was very scared of what was said on the Internet. "

When the netizens' distress for her rose to the highest, she generously expressed her understanding.

【... Although this incident did make me feel very uncomfortable, after much consideration, I decided to give up the prosecution. You can blame me for not being resolute enough, but I decided to give the minor a chance to mend his ways, after all, he still has a long future ahead of him, and I hope he can become a good person.

But forgiveness is not the same as letting go, and after communicating with the parent, I decided that I would personally monitor his future behavior. 】

This Weibo statement is not leaky.

By the way, it is also mentioned that "I can't interfere with other people's practices, but I hope that everyone can consider the impact of a thing on other people's lives more thoroughly", which obviously means something, and is vaguely in the connotation Qin Yu Jue.

Netizens quickly understood the meaning of this sentence.

"I feel so sorry for Miss Zhou Zi Ran, why can you be so gentle!"

"It's too gentle, so it must be a reason for people to become popular, Passers-by have turned fans, and I hope that the young lady will have a broad career in the future."

"I now know what happened to Qin Yu Jue suing minors, whether you can learn from others or not, there is no pattern at all."

"I thought it was very pleasing to the eye when I watched her in variety shows, but now she was disgusted by her eating human blood steamed buns. Looking at it now, it's really a little family. Although the prosecution is correct, it is really high and low. "

Qin Yu Jue has made many enemies since variety shows became popular.

In addition, in order to gain popularity, there were many marketing accounts that compared the supporting roles she played with the heroine again and again, and crowned the word "glamorous pressure", so of course it also attracted the disgust of some other people's fans.

Many people ran to her Weibo to mock:

"I'm going to take a look at the legendary Sister Rub Maniac?"

"In the name of Qin Jie Li's sister when she debuted, she even rubbed the popularity of her deceased relatives, does she still have the heart?"

"Shhhh Who doesn't know that people have their backs against the big tree, and now they can't move the lawyer's letter at every turn, and they are the first on the line. "

Qin Yu Jue leaned on the sofa and looked through the comments under her Weibo one by one.

It was all all kinds of ridicule, and there were a few fans who spoke for her, and they all hit it down.

Qin Yu Jue was absolutely thoughtful.

It seems that relying on variety shows to become popular can indeed become popular for a while, but the route is not long-lasting.

At this moment, Tang Xiao Tang suddenly sent a screenshot with a series of exclamation points.

[Tang Xiao Tang]: Boss!! Other victims have spoken out!

Click on the picture, it is a Weibo posted by a personal account:

You choose to forgive, but I don't forgive.