16

Chapter 016

She doesn't know if she is surprised.

But there must be a fright.

After being mentally prepared, Qin Yu Jue opened the door again.

Xie Yan Chi still maintained the posture just now, lazily leaning against the door frame, seeing the door open, he didn't raise his head, holding the mobile phone with one hand and typing something on the keyboard with his thumb.

"Isn't Mr. Xie coming in?"

Qin Yu Jue took the initiative to speak.

"I'm asking Chen Zhu to help me take a look," Finally, Xie Yan Chi lifted his eyelids and glanced at her, his tone was light, "Is there a post on the forum that is similar to 'Xie Ershao was rejected, and the relationship is about to collapse'."

It's a threat, right?

This is supposed to be a threat, right?

Qin Yu Jue couldn't do anything about this man who was bound to repay her, so she softened her voice: "I'm sorry... I didn't react just now, so Mr. Xie should come in and take a look. "

Xie Yan Chi: "No. "

"......"

It's definitely a threat.

After so many days of experience, Qin Yu Jue has mastered the skill of negotiating with Xie Yan Chi: "I understand, if you need to raise the price-"

"It's not that much."

Xie Yan Chi laughed, put the phone away, then leaned down to look into her eyes, and slowly spit out two words, "Please."

"......?"

Why doesn't this young master Xie play his cards according to the regular routine.

Qin Yu Jue felt that if she followed her previous style, she would smile very spinefully at this moment and ask this person to leave, and then throw the door in his face.

But backbone can't be eaten.

The ancestor in front of her was bought back by herself with all her fortune, and in front of the huge sum of 527,000, the backbone is nothing.

Thinking so, Qin Yu Jue gritted her back molars, ready to say those two words quickly.

But as soon as she raised her eyes, when she looked at Xie Yan Chi's slightly raised peach blossom eyes, she quickly became dumb in an instant.

It's hard to put into words.

Over the years, Qin Yu Jue has never been a character who takes the initiative to show weakness, although she knows that it is a joke, but it is still difficult to speak.

She lowered her eyes, tilted her head slightly, and did not speak immediately.

After a moment of silence, although Qin Yu Jue never looked in Xie Yan Chi's direction, she could still sweep it with his afterglow, he straightened up and took a step back, as if he was about to leave.

The dark shadow that shrouded her retreated, and the cool air in the long aisle poured in, and she seemed to be able to clearly feel the drop in temperature around her.

And at this moment, Qin Yu Jue stretched out her hand and gently grabbed the corner of Xie Yan Chi's clothes.

Her eyes were still lowered, and emotions were surging under her long eyelashes.

After a long silence, as if she had finally made a decision, she raised her eyelashes and looked at Xie Yan Chi, and said, "Please..."

"Shh"