Part 11

Chapter 011

One stone stirs up a thousand waves.

Compared to the two unintended photos in the forum last night, this video is simply a diamond hammer.

Almost not long after the video was released, someone found that the post that broke the news that Qin Yu Jue knocked on the door last night was applied for deletion by the landlord.

She touched the official blog of "HE" again, and found that yesterday they confidently replied to the comment of netizens "We pay more attention to art ethics when our magazine chooses artists than appropriate", and she doesn't know when it was secretly deleted.

The data of the topic went up, and soon jumped to the first place in the hot search.

"I saw yesterday that the landlord and the official blog of "HE" secretly deleted the post, and I laughed to death, they really bullied the soft and was afraid of the hard, and they were cowardly when they saw that others had a backstage? This is not a rumor. No wonder Qin Yu Jue's company didn't reply to anything yesterday, it was so funny to see the other team jumping to their feet in anger. "

"I haven't sprayed Qin Yu Jue to praise me, now netizens eat melons without brains, and two photos of nothing are really hammered? Take a closer look at the screenshot of the rumor-mongering post yesterday, I don't believe that Xue Nan Yin's team has not ended, and half of the page is devoted to Xue Nan Yin. What does she need to love? Didn't the cover of the magazine be snatched from Qin Yu Jue's hand? "

Overnight, netizens on Weibo seemed to have changed a group of people in an instant, and the group of people who were shouting to get out of the entertainment industry last night disappeared in an instant.

But of course, there are also some voices of doubt and ridicule, as well as the accusations and comments of Xue Nan Yin's fans-

"... And this is the beginning of whitewashing? Isn't this a real hammer, Qin Yu Jue is absolutely being raised? If someone else is adopted, it is not considered to be adopted? She just looks down on these people who have a backstage, can't she shoot well, she has to take shortcuts. She didn't knock on the door of the gentleman surnamed Zhou, probably because she had already knocked on the door of the bigger financier. "

"Xue Nan Yin doesn't know, don't CUE my family Yinyin. She is working hard to film and doesn't hug the thighs of the gold owner, she doesn't know anything about the complicated relationships of Miss Qin, and the cover is just a kind way to save the scene. "

With the end of Xue Nan Yin's team, the accusations and ridicules of fans, which were originally only a small part, were put on bigger and bigger, and after two hours passed, half of the topic discussion was flooded by the water army.

It's basically something like:

"So there are few works of Qin Yu Jue, and the gold owner will choose it?"

"It's disgusting to look down on those who are fostered, don't step on Xue Nan Yin, don't be worthy."

Tang Xiao Tang held her mobile phone and watched it for a day, biting the potato chips as if she was angry: "Sister Xiao Yu, why hasn't our company issued a statement to criticize it."

"Didn't Sister He go back to the company?"

Qin Yu Jue had just finished removing her makeup, and slowly patted the water milk on her face, "The company should be in a meeting to discuss whether I have the value of spending a lot of money to control the evaluation for me."

When Qin Yu Jue was still in college, she met He Huai Qing.

The two have similar views, and He Huai Qing, as a fledgling agent, is indeed not bad at work.