Part 58

Chapter 058

"Mr. Xie, Changteng Culture and Shenghong Group proposed to divest. Investigated, it's Hsieh... Xie Dashao put pressure on him, probably because he wanted to break Jing Yi's capital chain. "

Assistant Chen reported the situation to Xie Yan Chi: "The attitude of the partners who were originally negotiated is not very clear, and I am afraid it will be difficult to continue. Mr. Xie, if this continues, I am afraid that those two new projects will have to be put on hold for the time being. "

"It was slower than I expected."

Xie Yan Chi didn't even raise his eyelids, smoothly signed his name on the document, then closed it, and handed it to Assistant Chen with his backhand: "Go down."

"Yes."

Assistant Chen took the document and retreated to leave, but stopped after taking a few steps and turned around, "Mr. Xie, the ticket ......."

Xie Yan Chi was silent for a while, he put down the pen in his hand, raised his hand and pinched his eyebrow bone tiredly, then opened his eyes, and his voice was low: "Wait."

Indecision is not a good thing.

Special is for a businessman.

Since Xie He Chen came back, Xie Yan Chi has not left the company much.

And tonight, he specially made time to go to the appointment of Jiang Jing Xing.

"Thanks to you, my broken entertainment company has finally crossed the threshold and developed to this point."

Jiang Jing Xing smiled and poured him half a glass of wine, and raised his eyebrows, "Don't worry, I remember your instructions."

Xie Yan Chi glanced at the wine, didn't move, just smiled: "Thank you."

"I heard Assistant Chen say, your ticket hasn't been booked yet?"

Jiang Jing Xing sighed, "This is not like you, if you want to put it aside, your madman will probably leave immediately. What, scared now? "

"I'm scared indeed."

Xie Yan Chi pulled his collar, nestled into the sofa like a boneless, loosened the restraints on the cuffs, and said with a smile in his tone, "I used to think that it didn't matter even if I died in a foreign country, but now I think it's quite so-called."

"It's good to have so."

Jiang Jing Xing knew what he meant, raised his hand and took a sip of wine, and restrained his smile, "I wish you would change your mind, you are the friend I am most reluctant to lose in my life. Since you like that little girl so much, you might as well stay for her. "

Xie Yan Chi paused for a moment and didn't speak.

"Anyway, whoever protects it is not as good as you. It's a big deal to be a rich second generation in the future, and no one will dare to provoke you, at most, it's just a little bit of Xie He Chen's eyes——"

"I'll leave for her."

Xie Yan Chi interrupted.

"What do you mean?"

"Xie He Chen and I can only leave one person behind."

Otherwise, Qin Yu Jue would become Xie He Chen's weight for the rest of his life.

She shouldn't have turned into such a pawn.

Even if she doesn't have herself, she will have a bright future and shouldn't be thrown into such a treacherous situation.