Part 71

Chapter 071

All progress is made by breaking the old rules.

But often, the person who breaks the rules will be hated by countless people.

Jing Yi Technology's technology was first implemented overseas, and the response was very successful, but for the game manufacturers with poor competitiveness, the blow was fatal.

Although the well-known game companies have not been greatly affected for the time being, it is obvious that their development will also be invisibly limited.

The struggle on Gunner Street was ferocious.

There are many people who have lost everything and gone crazy.

Xie Yan Chi was about to leave after finishing a press conference on cloud technology, when he was stabbed in the waist by a knife-wielding outlaw mixed with reporters.

It's a very hard slash, and all the blades don't go in.

Luckily, the security guards didn't give the man a chance to draw his knife and knocked him down.

But even so, Xie Yan Chi still walked through the ghost gate.

After five days in a coma, he finally woke up with a breath.

This incident blocked the news under the pressure of several major capitalists, and the relationship between the perpetrators was complicated, and no one wanted to be brought to the surface and dragged into the water.

Assistant Chen was also indignant about this incident: "Mr. Xie, according to me, this matter should be publicized."

However, Xie Yan Chi did not.

He came up with a thousand reasons to persuade the people up and down the company, to persuade the companies he cooperated with, to persuade the shareholders' meeting.

But Assistant Chen knew that Xie Yan Chi might just be simple, and didn't want Qin Yu Jue, who was on the other side of the ocean, to know about it.

"So, if it weren't for Assistant Chen telling me, how long are you going to hide it, or what excuse are you going to come up with to fool me?"

Qin Yu Jue's tone sounded calm.

Xie Yan Chi smiled and said, "The injury that will be fine when you open your eyes is not committed-"

"Xie Yan Chi "

Qin Yujm Jue opened her mouth to interrupt, she stopped the action of applying medicine in her hand, took a deep breath, and her voice trembled slightly, "People who don't know anything don't feel happy, even if it's a white lie, I have the right to know the truth."

"Do you know why I can't forgive you? No, Xie Yan Chi , it's myself who can't forgive. I wasn't there for you during the most difficult time, I wasn't there for you when you needed someone to keep you company, and I didn't even know anything about you when you were seriously injured and stepped into the ghost gate. Now when you come back, I can't just let me stay under your wing with peace of mind. "

She held back her tears, but every syllable was choked: "Xie Yan Chi, when will you understand that I love someone and don't want to be a kitten under his umbrella. I hope he needs me, as much as I need him. "

Just like being Ling Chi, these words made Xie Yan Chi's chest ache for a while.

He pursed his lips, stretched out his hand to hold Qin Yu Jue's neck, and then gently brought it in front of him, letting her press against his chest.

He said, "I'm sorry. "

These three words made Qin Yu Jue's stubborn emotions completely collapse, and tears could no longer be contained.