4

Chapter 004

  From the very beginning, Qin Yu Jue discovered that even though Xie Yan Chi was sitting among this group of people, looking cynical, she also felt that he was out of tune with the people around him.

  Now, she knew why.

  For example, if Zhou Yan is a playboy with the standard "sit next to me, I'll take care of you and give you five million" type of playboy.

  Then Xie Yan Chi is the magical person who says, "Sit next to me, and you have to give me 50,000 yuan."

  Thinking about it this way, it seems that they can understand why Xie Yan Chi, the only one among this group of people, was able to single-handedly found Jing Yi Technology at such a young age and manage popular games in various ports.

  It all depends on the nature of profiteers.

  "Farewell? This can't be done."

  When Xie Yan Chi heard this, his eyebrows narrowed slightly, and he looked at her with a smile in his eyes, and then analyzed seriously: "Well, I have stopped you for you, and I have given you a seat, and -"

  Having said this, he raised his hand and pointed at the package of dried blueberries on the table: "You also ate the stuff, so how can you still return it?"

  Qin Yu Jue remained silent: "..."

  This is definitely a strong buy and a strong sell.

  Perhaps it was because Xie Yan Chi attracted too much attention.

   Even though he only said a few words, people still focused their attention on them.

  Someone cautiously asked, "Do Miss Qin and Second Young Master Xie know each other?"

  "Me and her..."

  Xie Yan Chi didn't answer immediately, he put his hands loosely on his legs, tapped his knees with his index finger, turned to look at Qin Yu Jue, raised the corners of his lips, and asked with a smile: "Miss Qin, do we know each other? "

  ...If you answer that you know someone, you will definitely be defrauded of another 50,000 yuan.

  Thinking of this, Qin Yu Jue smiled and said, "I do know Mr. Xie's name, but Mr. Xie probably doesn't know me."

  Xie Yan Chi chuckled, shrugged, and turned to look at the person who asked the question: "Hey, I don't know her."

  As soon as these words were spoken, the others finally breathed a sigh of relief.

  They had already agreed to accompany Zhou Yan to tease this little star, but if she had anything to do with Xie Yan Chi, the living ancestor, they would be in big trouble.

  Now it seems, fortunately not.

  However, if the two of them were related, Xie Yan Chi would be so temperamental and would not let Zhou Yan ban her.

  Thinking about it this way, the group of people who had raised their hearts in their throats just now finally felt at ease.

  Qin Yu Jue also felt relieved.

  Money saved!

  After three rounds of drinking, the atmosphere began to settle.

  Qin Yu Jue was definitely not familiar with the people here, and she had no intention of making friends.

   She only regarded them as socializing, and would respond with a few words to anyone who spoke to them.

  Of course she knew that this situation was still going on, and a small person like herself couldn't offend others by taking a rash stance without a reason.