30

Chapter 030

It's different from the light picks when he was half-joking before.

With aggressive oppression, as if declaring sovereignty, Xie Yan Chi held Qin Yu Jue's waist tightly, clasped the back of her head with his other hand, and kissed her lips.

Heavy breathing.

The light in front of her turned into mist, and everything around her could not be seen clearly, and the world was spinning.

The only thing she could clearly feel was the heat and the scarcity of breath surging with the blood.

The ghost made the god stumble, Qin Yu Jue never pushed Xie Yan Chi away from her.

She raised her hand, put her hand on his shoulder, and pulled back the back of his head, deepening the kiss.

As if to block all her emotions, her movements at the moment were a little tough, as if she was afraid of being seen as the most vulnerable, and then vented her emotions in a broken can.

Xie Yan Chi's eyes moved slightly, and he raised his eyelashes to look at her.

Of course, he could read the reason from her unusual behavior.

No matter how open and powerful it looks.

At the end of the day, she's just a little girl.

"Qin Yu Jue."

Xie Yan Chi turned his head away, his voice was hoarse to the extreme, and he called her name in a deep voice, "That's enough."

Qin Yu Jue turned her head, lowered her eyes, and didn't speak.

Xie Yan Chi looked at her quietly, and after a moment reached out, clasped her back, walked in front of him, raised his hand to hug her, held her head, and let her lean on his shoulder.

She doesn't know which detail is in this series of actions, which inadvertently touched her emotions.

The tip of Qin Yu Jue's nose was sour, and tears rolled down uncontrollably.

She shifted her posture and buried her head deep in his shoulder socket, her voice choking: "Help me turn off the live broadcast."

She didn't want to show her gaffe in front of others.

It was a barrage of quarrels just now, but now it has become a row of "ahhhhh"

[Ahhh 】

[Slap in the face? It's none of your business whether others break up or not. 】

[While feeling sorry for melancholy, I feel sorry for myself who is single. 】

[If anyone tells me again that this is not true, I will be in a hurry with whom, and the blatant maintenance is too sweet. 】

Hearing this, Xie Yan Chi raised his head and glanced at the screen, and said, "Hmm."

Then he turned off the camera in the live broadcast room.

What needs to be seen by everyone is enough.

After this incident broke out, Xie Yan Chi immediately recognized that this photo was similar to what he saw on the mobile phones of the group of playboys on the day he returned to Tong City.

But although it is similar, it can be seen from the details, it is not the same one.

Zhou Yan is also difficult to protect himself, as early as when the hot search went up, Mr. Zhou personally contacted Chen Zhu to apologize for the claim, but the implication was all "I hope to let go of my grandson" and by the way, let him "not lose big because of small things".