Part 2

Chapter 002

  Qin Yu Jue took off her sunglasses and looked at him.

  When the man spoke, his tone was light and not deliberate at all, but there was a bit of madness in his bones.

  At first glance, he seems to be a difficult person to deal with.

  But for some reason, Qin Yu Jue felt an unreasonable feeling of familiarity when she saw this person.

  But logically speaking, the two of them should have never met.

  So maybe she forgot about it.

  Without thinking too much, Qin Yu Jue went directly to the topic: "You should know everything about variety shows?"

  "Variety show?"

The man paused for a moment, then nodded lightly, "I guess I understand."

  "That's fine."

  Qin Yu Jue didn't waste any time.

She took out the contract that He Huai Qing had given her to sign a few days ago from her bag and handed it to the man: "We'll break up after the variety show. If you don't have any objections, just sign it."

  The man paused, looked down, and didn't answer immediately.

  After a long time, he raised his eyebrows, then put out the cigarette on his fingertips, slowly picked up the contract, and looked through it carefully.

Then his eyes stayed on the quotation at the end, and he narrowed his eyes slightly: "Two hundred thousand. ?"

  It's really not a high price.

  But it's appropriate enough for hiring a new person without any resources or reputation. Because what is important is the opportunity to be exposed on the screen, not to mention that variety show investors will also pay a large sum of money.

  Qin Yu Jue frowned slightly and said, "If you have any questions about the price and want to discuss it, you can talk to Sister He, or you can refuse."

  "how come?"

  The man laughed to himself, turned around, picked up the pen on the desk, put it on his fingertips and spun it around skillfully, and then signed his name neatly.

  Then he handed the contract back to Qin Yu Jue, looked up at her with a smile, and said, "Of course, no negotiation."

  The movements are done in one go, without any hesitation.

  Qin Yu Jue was a little surprised by this straightforwardness.

She was stunned for a moment and did not move immediately.

  "Not going on?"

His tone was a bit playful, as if he was teasing a cat.

  Qin Yu Jue came to her senses, raised her hand to take the contract, and was about to say something.

  At this moment, the door behind her was pushed open, and He Huai Qing led a handsome, boyish boy in, saying, "Xiao Qin, this is what I chose for you -"

  But before she finished her sentence, she suddenly stopped, and her voice suddenly changed its tone: "Master Xie , Second Young Master? I'm sorry, I didn't know you were here now."

  Second Young Master Xie?

  Qin Yu Jue was stunned, then picked up the contract and looked down at the signature with flying dragons and phoenixes--