Part 54

Chapter 054

The first person to be chosen by the killer was Xiao Ran.

This is undoubtedly the most surprising.

Because in terms of seniority, he is clearly the tallest of the group.

In line with the idea of respecting his predecessors, the artist should not take him as the first target.

In order to make the player more experienced, according to the director team.

After the identities of the guests were identified, clues were hidden inside the cruise ship and in each victim's room.

But the program team tossed Xiao Ran's room like a murder scene, Sheng Xiang Qing and Chen Zi Jian refused to take a step forward.

In the end, Qin Yu Jue refused to thank him and Zheng Qian Yi stayed in the room to look for clues, and the rest went to other areas of the villa to search.

Although the room was littered with fake blood stains smeared with red paint.

It looks like a mess, but when you look through it, you can't find any identifying clues.

"Yu Yu, there seems to be something under the bed, I can't reach it."

Zheng Qian Yi lay under the bed and looked at it, and then asked for help.

Qin Yu Jue leaned down, and sure enough, she saw an unknown square-shaped object lying at the bottom of the bed.

She reached down and touched a cold shell, but with a moist liquid on it.

She took the thing out.

Zheng Qian Yi was taken aback, covered her lips and took a step back.

The program team appeared to have applied a thick layer of blood-red paint to the object, as if to create an effect.

At this moment, it was also stained with the blood of Qin Yu Jue's hand, which looked a little terrifying.

"It's okay, it's just a lighter."

She made out what she was holding, and then looked at it carefully to make sure there was nothing out of the ordinary.

It seems that it was a prank by the program team.

It's just that it doesn't feel good to have a hand of paint in your hand.

Qin Yu Jue turned around and came to the bathroom on the side.

Xie Yan Chi was inside, picking through the bottles and cans on the sink, and looked at the brands and introductions one by one.

The action is unhurried, and it seems that he didn't pay attention to the game at all.

Qin Yu Jue turned on the faucet.

But who knew that the faucet was leaking, and at the moment of twisting, the water splashed in all directions, and the powerful jet of water sprayed straight towards her body.

Xie Yan Chi frowned, reacted quickly and grabbed her wrist, leaned forward sideways, and pulled her behind him.

The water was poured all over his body, but Qin Yu Jue didn't splash a few drops on her clothes.

Xie Yan Chi raised his hand to turn off the faucet, his brows were still furrowed, he turned his head and glanced up and down at the clothes of the person behind him, and then let go of his hand without saying a word.

"Aa Yan......"

Qin Yu Jue reacted, and before she could finish her word of thanks, she was suddenly interrupted.