Part 41

Chapter 041

In the background of the restaurant, the young man's mobile phone is placed on the table, and the screen is still on.

On the album, the top is all cheongsam and the bottom is naked. Bare thighs, even more private photos.

Judging by the time of the photos in the album, this boy has been a regular customer of this restaurant since two months ago. It seems that because of the high side swing of the cheongsam in this Chinese restaurant, he has gained a lot almost every time he visits.

Because of the number of visits, the boy chose a fixed position.

Monitoring blind spots, and talking to one's companions while pretending to shoot at random, is so natural that it is difficult for people to notice.

If it weren't for Qin Yu Jue's natural sensitivity to the camera, he wouldn't have been able to find out.

She reacts very quickly, so the content in the photo is not too explicit for her.

"Adult?"

Xie Yan Chi leaned back in his chair, one hand on the armrest, his finger bones rhythmically cocked on the table.

He couldn't hear the bullying in his voice, but he restrained his ruffian, and the appearance of negotiation made the hearts of the people around him tighten.

The boy pursed his lips and didn't say anything.

On the contrary, his parents who rushed to hear the news hurriedly said: "He is not an adult, he is just sixteen years old. The child is not sensible, so I apologize to the two of you. "

"I've checked."

Xie Yan Chi took the information handed over by Assistant Chen, threw it on the table, clicked on the pictures above, and sneered: "Assistant Chen, can you explain to them what these photos are for?"

The boy's parents were stunned: "What are you doing?"

Assistant Chen spoke: "Your son is selling these photos in packages on anonymous adult forums and auctioning them off. Expose the faces of these waiters, get users on the forum to bid every few days, and then take a private photo of the person with the highest price. "

In the past, the hottest thing in the store was Zhou Zi Ran.

So she has the highest nomination rate, and most of these photos belong to her.

However, after learning that Qin Yu Jue would never come here to shoot, the boy quickly uploaded a post on the forum, with a picture of her wearing a cheongsam-

[Take a risky shot, take a very popular actress at the moment, top figure, the reserve price starts at 1W, and the photos are only sent privately to the person with the highest bid. ] 】

The building quickly ran dozens of pages.

In the end, it was booked in advance by an anonymous user for 470,000 yuan.

But Qin Yu Jue has actually been paying attention to the guests around her.

After noticing that the boy had finished eating and had been in the restaurant for nearly an hour, he had an extra heart.

"Your apology is really useless."

Xie Yan Chi's eyes narrowed slightly, and the chill in his eyes deepened, "This has to go to court."

Parents also understand the seriousness of this matter.

Not to mention invasion of privacy, it also involves profits, and sixteen years old is also the age at which the law should be borne, so if you really go to court, sentencing is essential.