29

Chapter 029

It takes about two hours to get to the villa that has been laid out in the mountains.

In these two hours, the program team has edited the Q&A just now and put it on Weibo, with a sentence:

[At seven o'clock tonight, the live broadcast is rotten. 】

"Hahahaha, I can imagine it, I can imagine the complicated expression of the program team when they hear the word rotten stalk."

"Only my focus is that Xie Ershao is actually a crush? What fairy tale is this? "

"I understand, I understand, I'll ask someone I like to write a review tomorrow."

"Brother, do you want to write a 3,500-word review?"

Half an hour after the post on Weibo, #XieYanChi has a secret love# A hot search quickly rushed into the top ten.

An entertainment industry marketing account with millions of fans is obviously prepared:

"After the Yuchi pair were made public, I learned from their former classmates that the two had been alumni of the same school before, but less than a month ago."

"Qin Yu Jue's transfer was because Qin Jie Li passed away and her father had a heart attack because of hervsister's death, and the originally wealthy family collapsed all of a sudden. I heard that she sold her house in Liuchuan City after paying off her debts, went to her hometown, and moved back to Liuchuan City two years ago, and Qin Yu Jue came to Tongcheng and made her debut a year ago.

So the two should really haven't seen each other for almost ten years, Xie Yan Chi can still remember her, and it's really not easy to be together.

She thinks of a sentence: love across the mountains and seas, mountains and seas can also be flat. "

The person who is beautiful and miserable is very popular now.

And the impression that Qin Yu Jue has left on the public now is developing in the direction of these three words.

Since the release of Yuchi, her fans have been growing steadily, and after the show was broadcast, it has increased by millions of fans in one day, and now it is pushing the popularity to a peak.

At this juncture, a well-known photographer in the industry posted a Weibo:

[Photographer Chen Kang]: Since the cooperation has been canceled, the ownership of this photo does not belong to HE. This should be the most desirable work I have ever shot this year, and I am not only sorry for Miss Qin, but also for myself.

The picture on the picture is the photo of Qin Yu Jue appearing on the cover of "HE".

Chen Kang's photography skills have always been good, coupled with Qin Yu Jue's excellent lens expression, this group of photos makes people inside and outside the circle stunning at a glance.

Even if you don't click on the big picture, you can be hooked by a casual glance.

Chen Kang's post-production style is very gorgeous, he will pay attention to the effect of filters and the insertion of materials, although each photo is beautiful, but if the star can't hold up the complicated special effects, it will appear weakened.

But Qin Yu Jue didn't have it at all.

Such a gorgeous post-effect did not hide her own personal characteristics at all, and the tails and eyebrows of her eyes were a little seductive and charming, charming but not vulgar.

Get rid of a monster in the world.

"Ahhhh"

"Do you know now why Xie Ershao has had a crush for ten years? Just this face, I can remember it for ten years. "