Part 60

Chapter 060

"We found out that before your brother returned home, a woman committed suicide on her behalf."

Assistant Chen reported: "Mr. Xie, I have sent the relevant information of that young lady to your mailbox. "

The woman on the profile is quite famous on Kona Street.

She is beautiful and glamorous, has money and status in the family, and has grown up in the upper class since she was a child.

She is the youngest daughter of the chairman of a local company, and was originally engaged to a celebrity. But half a year ago, she fell in love with Xie He Chen like a demon somehow, and unilaterally launched a vigorous pursuit of him, and even forced him to withdraw from the marriage with death.

On the eve of Xie He Chen's return to China, she was injected with poison.

She committed suicide, and she didn't even leave half a last word.

People have different opinions, and they all think that this eldest lady can't be asked for because of feelings, and she is a lover of personality, so she chose to commit suicide on impulse.

This incident caused a lot of trouble, but no one could directly blame and Xie He Chen.

Because it is the eldest lady herself who makes all the impulsive decisions.

Those things between the capitalists, even if they tear their faces and are for the sake of profit, they still have to put on a fake smile and act as if nothing happened.

Xie He Chen even attended her funeral without changing his face.

Calmly as if he were an outsider.

For Xie He Chen, women are the best symbol of their power.

He didn't understand why those life-and-death loves, for him, were just gorgeous ornaments that could be commensurate with himself.

If you wear jewelry for a long time, you will always get tired.

But it's a very fulfilling thing to look at those who are originally noble and noble, staying by your side and praying for your mercy.

Xie Yan Chi knew what kind of person Xie He Chen was.

Of course, he can also understand why he is suddenly so unwilling to let go of Qin Yu Jue.

It's like an ornament inlaid on a pocket watch.

When you get tired of looking at one face, you have to change it to another.

"Mr. Xie, are you going back to the company now?" Assistant Chen asked.

Xie Yan Chi: "Hmm. "

However, the car had not been driving long before he received a call from the hospital.

Xie Yan Chi's father had a heart attack and was taken to the emergency room.

  *****

Xie He Chen's actions over the years, of course, Father Xie was aware of it.

But he is so fearless, it is indispensable to stand behind him and support him at the shareholders' meeting.

For so many years, the shareholders' meeting and Xie's father have been regarded as mutual checks and balances.

Everyone knew that once Father Xie completely grasped the Xie family, this balance would be broken. He is afraid that the original management and company personnel will have to be replaced, and the connections he has accumulated over the years will also be ruined.