Part 45

Chapter 045

Qin Yu Jue instantly restrained her emotions, and in Xie Yan Chi's eyes, she looked like a kitten that had opened its teeth and claws but wilted all of a sudden.

He lowered his head, his narrow eyes crooked, and laughed sullenly: "Why are you so easy to deceive, you believe everything I say?" 

Qin Yu Jue gritted her teeth and shook off Xie Yan Chi's hand fiercely.

This man looks like this every time, making people laugh without even blinking an eye, and lying as if it were true.

Her watery eyes were a little angry, she bit her lower lip, and she didn't speak, just looked at the person in front of her quietly.

After a long time, he chuckled suddenly.

Then she raised her hand, wrapped her arms around his neck, and leaned closer. 

The previous dissatisfaction in his eyes suddenly subsided, and with a somewhat seductive smile, she looked at Xie Yan Chi's eyes.

It's the same as when she was shooting.

Xie Yan Chi didn't move, but his eyebrows were raised, his eyes narrowed slightly, and he waited patiently for her next move.

Qin Yu Jue raised her head, his big arms tightened, and the distance between the two became even closer.

The corners of her lips curled close to his face. Breath around each other, as if about to kiss him on the lips.

At a distance of a fraction of a centimeter, Qin Yu Jue's movements suddenly stopped.

She gently raised her index finger against Xie Yan Chi's lips, and the smile in her eyes deepened: "Mr. Xie, are you still satisfied with such acting skills?" 

The voice is very soft, and each tail note is slightly raised, with a bit of demagogic meaning.

The atmosphere seemed to freeze in an instant.

Xie Yan Chi didn't say a word, there was no expression on his face, and he looked at her so quietly. His eyes were dull, and his emotions were dark.

After a stalemate for half a minute, Qin Yu Jue felt bored, let go of her hand, and prepared to leave.

And at this moment, her waist was suddenly buckled, her wrist was clenched, and she was caught off guard and pressed against the wall again.

The distance between the two was almost inseparable, and the sense of oppression and the aura full of aggression were even stronger than the last time.

Qin Yu Jue was stunned, and her whole body subconsciously wanted to struggle, but she was stubbornly resisted by Xie Yan Chi.

He crushed her to death, her body as hard as a piece of iron, and she was covered with a kind of anger that he had never shown to her before.

"Xie Yan Chi, you ......"

 Before Qin Yu Jue finished speaking, he clamped her chin between his fingers and lifted it up.

Then, he leaned down, a black shadow looming over her, as if ready to bite her lip.

Qin Yu Jue subconsciously closed her eyes and pursed her lips.

But unexpectedly, there was no expected touch between the lips.

Xie Yan Chi just tilted his head, leaned his forehead against her neck, let go of his hand, and laughed lowly: "With such ability, you still come to provoke me?" 

... Grass.

He teased her again.

Qin YuJ ue was completely annoyed and angry, and stretched out her hand to push him.