Part 40

Chapter 040

One of the fish larvae started to start, and thousands of them jumped up and applauded.

Suddenly, the dining range that was good just now suddenly turned into a knock CP scene.

A group of people looked like they were watching a concert, coaxing Qin Yu Jue and Xie Yan Chi to kiss each other.

Under the expectant gaze of everyone, Xie Yan Chi leaned against the table, pinched his eyebrows and pondered for a while, then the corners of his lips curled, and said, "It's okay."

The cheers and cheers were louder.

Qin Yu Jue felt a headache.

Okay?

How's that?

Who told you to just take care of yourself?

As soon as she turned her head, she saw Xie Yan Chi tilting his head to look at her, with a slight smile in his peach blossom eyes, and asked Hang'erlang locally, "Come?"

"it."

Qin Yu Jue refused unceremoniously, she sneered, "If this has to happen, let's break up for two hours temporarily."

"It's a pity."

Xie Yan Chi didn't embarrass her, just lowered his shoulders, smiled in his eyes, and said helplessly: "See? I was dumped. "

However, the fish boys are uniform: "Ahhhh "

Qin Yu Jue: ... Why is it sweet?

But that being said, there is still work to be done.

After briefly comforting the guests, Zhou Zi Ran finally squeezed in: "Xiao Yu, you are in charge of this area, if there is a problem that cannot be solved, you can come to me at any time."

The job of a waiter is not easy.

Maintain a good demeanor and a smile, as well as a sense of observation, but also have to move between the kitchen and the guests, take care of the customer's emotions, and deal with strange dialects.

But fortunately, when Qin Yu Jue was in college, she had a similar part-time job, and her expression management and communication skills were relatively strong, so she was quite easy to deal with.

And it wasn't until he passed through the area that Xie Yan Chi was in charge of—

"Hahahaha, is it true? My family was so powerful when I was in high school? "

"yes, and it's very special. Have you ever seen that student vice president still care about other people's bad teenagers, and the gymnastics movements are not stuck on the beat? "

"Wow! Do you have any other stories? "

"It's a lot, but you're only enough to tell me about what I just said."

Xie Yan Chi's somewhat ruffian voice laughed, and said slowly, "I have to renew."

"Ahhh "

The fooled fish boy immediately spoke passionately.

Then a group of people started the auction: "Why should I tell you? Let's add an extra soup! "

"Let's add an extra dry pot!"

Qin Yu Jue crossed her arms and stood five meters away, looking indifferently at the dog man who was leaning against the cabinet and surrounded by a group of little girls and old men.

Xie Yan Chi leaned over slightly when he spoke, with some attractive smiles on the tips of his eyes and eyebrows, especially when he wore this outfit, he was a male vixen.