Part 34

Chapter 034

Many of the guests returned to the room, leaving only Sheng Xiang Qing and Chen Zi Jian, who failed in guessing, struggling to clean up the mess.

But the camera in the live broadcast room is still in the living room, accurately recording the scene of this moment.

[What the hell?? What did I hear! 】

[What kind of fairy boyfriend is Xie Yan Chi, who is actually engaged in a surprise attack! ] 】

[I can't prevent it, although I know that he is completing the task for his girlfriend, I am still moved. 】

[Ahhh I wanted to cut that sentence down and use it as an alarm. 】

Sheng Xiang Qing, who turned back to clean up the table, noticed the movement here, but didn't hear what Xie Yan Chi said.

She glanced at the sobering pill in Qin Yu Jue's hand, and said sourly half-jokingly: "Xie Ershao is really happy, he doesn't have any sobering pills."

"Of course you don't."

Qin Yu Jue glanced at her, "Because you drink orange juice."

"... Sorry for the interruption. "

Sheng Xiang Qing, who was bored with herself, slipped away without saying a word.

Seeing the people leaving, Qin Yu Jue turned her head again and looked at Xie Yan Chi's smiling eyes.

She paused for a moment, feigning puzzlement: "Why do you say this all of a sudden?"

"Say what?"

Xie Yan Chi asked knowingly.

Qin Yu Jue: "That's it."

Xie Yan Chi teased her with interest: "Which word?"

This tone is clearly trying to trick her into saying those three words.

Qin Yu Jue was so angry that she tilted her head: "If you don't know, forget it."

Looking at her angry look, Xie Yan Chi's eyes did not decrease, and he raised his hand and flicked her forehead with his index finger: "Don't you want to hear it?"

Qin Yu Jue stuffed the water cup into his hand and forced herself to calm down: "Who wants to hear it?" I'm just kidding."

Seeing that she wanted to cover up, Xie Yan Chi didn't expose it.

He drank the water from the cup, set it aside, and then got up: "Okay, I'll go wash up first."

Halfway through, he stopped his steps, closed the collar of the microphone, and then leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Tonight, you have to pay attention to your sleeping position."

Hearing this, Qin Yu Jue's ears softened, and she only felt that her cheeks were hot.

She quickly turned around and grabbed the pillow on the side and threw it on him unceremoniously, ashamed and annoyed: "Xie Yan Chi , you are too much!"

【?? Why didn't I hear that sentence just now? 】

[I also want to know how excessive it is.] 】

[Ahhhh You don't respect our valued VIP members at all! 】

Xie Yan Chi was not a little annoyed, smiled and raised his hand to take the pillow accurately, and then handed it back.

Qin Yu Jue took down the pillow angrily, and the afterglow was off, as if she had seen something.

Just as Xie Yan Chi was about to withdraw his hand, he was suddenly held by her.