77-2

[3] Mom is here

After a few episodes of the program were broadcast, Xie Si Yuan, as a lifelong enemy in the routine of the program group, would routinely conduct a hot search almost every week.

However, he himself does not know anything about the specific remarks on the hot search.

However, judging from the reaction that he is often recognized when he goes out shopping, Xie Si Yuan also knows that he is now famous.

There were even some gossip reporters who found Xie Si Yuan's kindergarten teacher for an interview.

The teacher posed in front of the camera as a victim statement: "Xie Si Yuan's child has excellent moral character, and his enthusiasm for class is also very high, and I feel very lucky to have a smart student like him."

Of course, this is based on the fact that Xie Si Yuan should no longer run to the office after class to summarize the teacher's mispronunciation and incorrect stress in English today, and the clerical errors in arithmetic class.

Then he is still a child who reassures the teacher.

Since taking Xie Si Yuan's class, the teacher feels like she is taking an exam every day.

The person who criticized the paper was Xie Si Yuan.

Xie Si Yuan also had a serious meeting: "Although we are a kindergarten, I think we should be more ambitious and not lose to other schools. "

Teacher: "That's true, but I don't know how to find the minimum value of a function when the definition domain of X is between 1 and -1. "

She is just a kindergarten teacher.

However, as soon as Xie Si Yuan became famous, he, like all precocious children, began to have idol baggage.

In the first week, this inexplicable idol burden was particularly prominent, which was embodied in a certain time when he went out to walk the dog and rummaged through the cabinets to find a suit, and when he was standing in front of the mirror and wearing a bow tie, he was lifted by Xie Yan Chi by the back of his neck.

"If I ever see you tinkering with a suit again, I'll replace all the books in your bookcase with Grimm's fairy tales and 101 Sweet Stories Baby Loves."

Xie Yan Chi said with a sigh of relief.

Xie Si Yuan strongly protested: "Dad, you don't understand, I am very famous now, and my appearance represents the dignity of the whole family. Also, don't touch my book! "

"....."

Xie Yan Chi didn't bother to pay attention to him, "What's the matter with you? They look at me. "

This sentence aroused Xie Si Yuan's desire to win.

Anyone can lose, but it's absolutely not okay to lose to your father.

However, the next time he recorded the show, he took a closer look.

Enthusiastic fans gathered around the airport generally held banners in their hands.

However, the text on the banner is almost "Dream Girl, Xie Yan Chi ", as well as a series of very pompous similar slogans.

Occasionally, when he sees his name, it's "Round baby come and be my son".

Xie Si Yuan was greatly hurt.

After careful consideration, he feels that other people's opinions are really not worth mentioning.

Xie Si Yuan labeled himself as: the great scientist of the future, the youngest scientist in the world, the great mathematician, and the most influential young man.