26

Chapter 026

Finally, under Zheng Qian Yi's dissuasion and the screams of "little chicks", the wicked couple finally planned to let go of the hard-working staff and walked into the elevator.

The elevator went up, and after getting out of danger, Sheng Xiang Qing relieved herself.

She and Chen Zi Jian glanced at each other, patted their chests, and said, "Actually, the difficulty of this secret room is not very difficult for me. "

Chen Zi Jian immediately understood: "Of course, because I have played the secret room game of Jing Yi Technology. The plot is rich and brain-opening, which is unexpected, and there is no problem in solving the secret room after playing. I heard that Jing Yi recently released a new game, I really want to try it soon. "

"......"

Hardcore implants.

Xie Yan Chi was silent for a moment, and slowly turned his head: "To be honest, you still don't advertise me in the future."

[Hahahaha, the gold lord heard it and wanted to run away. 】

[Although these two people are cowardly, they remember the advertising words quite clearly. 】

[I laughed to death this advertisement, Xie Yan Chi wanted to withdraw after hearing it.] 】

The live broadcast of the secret room lasted more than two hours before it ended.

The guests, who were in high spirits before the show began, were completely exhausted after several hours of torture.

Six of the top ten Weibo topics are hot searches related to this show.

The Yuchi couple sat firmly on the throne of the first place.

They have to say that the publicity effect of variety shows is still very good.

Xie Yan Chi's new game, which was released not long ago, reached the highest daily profit since its release within half a day after the live broadcast passed, and the number of downloads doubled compared to usual.

The recording of the escape room is a physical job, and the program team is still very benevolent to let the guests go back to the hotel to rest for a few hours, eat something by the way to replenish their strength, and then go up the mountain in the afternoon.

After tossing and turning all morning, everyone was sweating.

Qin Yu Jue returned to the hotel, ready to take a shower and change her clothes before recording in the afternoon.

Then, she received a call from He Huai Qing.

"Have you ever read my carefully tailored script?"

He Huai Qing raised her voice and screamed on the other end of the earpiece, "What about those girly heart-bursting actions and plots I set for you? What about the character I carefully prepared for you? How do you make a vicious character for me! "

Before recording, the program team will reveal the content involved in the variety show.

Therefore, for the theme of escape room, He Huai Qing specially set up a series of standard sweet love actions similar to "the warm-hearted princess hug with a sprained foot", "gentle comfort when she is frightened by ghosts", and "heroically protecting her behind her in the face of a group of ghosts".

The company is ready to buy #Yuchi couple is too sweet#This hot search.

As a result, she didn't expect that the topic of #Yuchi couple vicious# was the one who finally occupied the first place.